10 Easy And Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Acne.
10 Easy And Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Acne
Are you looking for solutions to get rid of acne. Solutions that really work. The really good news is if you are suffering with acne you don't have to live with it. There really are ways that you can get rid of the acne. Here I'm going to share with you 10 sure fire methods to get rid of acne.
1. You don't want to squeeze, puncture, or rub your pimples. If you do these things you will only cause your acne and pimples to get worse and spread out all over your face or where ever they are located. When you squeeze or pick at pimples you also run the risk of causing permanent scars.
2. You want to wash your face and neck at least three times daily with a mild soap. If you have bad acne you may even want to purchase a sulfur based soap. Sulfur based soaps are great to wash your face with and really help to control acne.If your skin is especially oily you may want to buy a soap that is benzoyl peroxide. But you don't want to use rough scrub brushes or similar things on your face. Sebum is what causes acne and you don't want to over wash your face as this will cause your body to produce more sebum.
3. You need to make sure that your acne is not being caused because of the foods you are eating. Allergies to food can cause acne to break out on your face and other areas. You may have to avoid oily and spicy foods. Milk can sometimes cause acne outbreaks because of the hormones in the milk. If you think this is the cause switch brands of milk. Seafood can also cause outbreaks of acne because of high levels of iodine in the seafood. If you have a bad acne problem you may also have to avoid nut butters, sugar, and deep fried foods.On the other hand leafy green vegetables, vegetable juices and foods rich in zinc can help to get rid of the acne problem.
4. You want to make sure that you drink plenty of water. Drink either eight glasses of water a day or eight bottles of bottled water a day. Drinking lots of water will help to wash away impurities in your body.If your not a big fan of water try drinking it over crushed ice with a little fresh squeezed lemon juice added to the water. But avoid adding any sugar to the water.
5. If you have acne problems don't wear make up unless it is absolutely necessary. Be sure to wash your make up brushes on a regular basis and never use other peoples make up brushes. Acne comes from bacteria and you don't want to spread bacteria and spread acne at the same time. If you have bad acne wash your pillowcase at least every other day.
6. You do not want to use oily products. Avoid any oil based product if you have problems with acne.Be sure that you eat only baked foods and not deep fried foods if you have bad acne problems. You want to be sure to read labels on food and health and beauty products to make sure your not using products with lots of oil in them.
7. Do not rest your chin on your hands or touch your face more than necessary. You want to keep your face and hands very clean at all times. Again bacteria causes acne and you want to do everything possible to prevent the spread of acne. If you have bad acne wash your hair with Head and Shoulders Shampoo at least every other day and this will help to control your acne. Wear a headband or something similar to make sure your hair stays off your face while you sleep.
8. Again here's a place where exercise is important. If you don't yet start walking and try to do a little extra walking every time you go walking. The fresh air will be good for your acne and the exercise will be good for you. You will also find that exercise helps with your blood circulation and it helps to get the toxins out of your blood. Its very important that you get the toxins out of your body.
9. Try to do every thing you can to make sure that you stay as stress free as possible. Stress really can make your acne worse and it can cause other bad skin conditions. If you feel stress coming on listen to music, call and talk to a family member or friend about your stress problems or go for a long walk. If you have a cat rub your cat. Believe it or not but its been proven that petting and rubbing your cat or dog can relieve stress. So you want to do everything you can to remain stress free.
10. Be sure that you get plenty of sunshine and fresh air. Sunshine stimulates the vitamin D in your body and vitamin D is an essential vitamin for healthy skin. Going back to tip 9 sunshine and fresh air can help to reduce stress. Be careful though not to stay out in the sun so long that you get sun burned.
i hope that those 10 or more tips will help you to get rid of acne and I hope you will post your comment or question below. Thanks for reading.
Be Sure To Read More Hubpages By Crazyhorsesghost.
Do Not Post Links In The Comment Section
Please do not post links of any type in the comments section. Your comment will not be approved with a link in it. Thanks