10 Food that can sharpen Childen's brain
Best Children Foods
Top 10 foods for children
A healthy body and a sharp brain helps your child excel in studies and other extracurricular activities. The best brain foods not only boost their IQ, but also improve their memory and mood, making them mentally prepared for all challenges including sports, and other extracurricular. The best brain foods for children are as follows.
• Eggs: eggs are rich in protein, but they also provide the body with choline. Choline encourages proper memory development. Eggs are part of protein diet. Egg white protein powder is the alternative for the ones who don't like eggs.
• Salmon: This particular fatty fish is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids DHS and EPA, both of which are essential for healthy brain growth and function.
• Peanut butter: Peanut Butter is rich in with vitamin E and thiamin. Vitamin E is an antioxidant which protects the nervous system membranes, whereas, thiamin helps the brain and the nervous system use glucose for energy.
• Oatmeal: A high-fiber food with loads of protein. Oatmeal’s attributes promote slower and prolonged release of glucose into the blood system which enhances cognitive performance.
• Milk: milk is a great source of calcium and protein which is required for the normal growth and development of the body
• Whole grains: this food group is essential as it helps the brain receive a constant supply of glucose. The fiber that is present in whole grains helps to regulate the release of glucose into the body. Also is rich in Vitamin B.
• Fruits and berries: They are fruits packed with antioxidants and are considered best brain boosters. Also are tastier and hence kids will love them.
• Beans: this has significant amount of soluble fibre. These are also rich in protein, carbohydrate complexes, folate and iron. Improves memory power.
• Meat: Meat contains many nutrients. They are rich sources of iron and also other micro nutrients like zinc.