- Diseases, Disorders & Conditions
10 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
Our immune system forms one of the most essential parts of our body as it helps in protecting our bodies from various diseases and allergies. So, it is important that we have a strong immune system which gives us the power to fight various ailments. However at times it might fail to function well. Changing your lifestyle has a great impact on your immune system.
In this post, I am writing about the top 10 ways in which you can boost your immune system:
1.Hand washing: If you really want to prevent yourself from catching flu this season then go for proper handwashing. Because around 80% of the infections are transmitted to your body through your hands at the time of sneezing, holding hands or coughing.
2. Sleep Well: This is a must if you want to make your immune system stronger. A proper and sound sleep helps in repairing the damaged cells and tissues of the body and thus you stay healthy.
3. Proper Food: Increase the amount of vitamins and minerals in your diet. Also you need to cut back on various products like sugary products, fatty food items rather take more of green leafy vegetables, and fruits to boost immunity. You need to eat foods which are rich in Vitamin C, E, B6. Also minerals like zinc and selenium are important for maintaining your immunity. Studies have also revealed that Vitamin D is also a must for boosting immunity.
4. Mushrooms: They are said to improve your chances of fighting infections during cold and flu seasons. Apart from this mushrooms also tend to have various medicinal properties and helps in improving blood count too.
Natural Immunity Boosting Tablets
5. Garlic: Garlic helps in strengthening your immunity. It has anti-microbial properties and wards of viruses and bacteria.
6. Regular exercise: Exercising regularly can go a long way in improving your immune system. It gives the strength to the body to fight various infections and ailments. You can go for jogging, swimming or simply walking on a regular basis. It also helps in reducing your stress level.
7. Aloe Vera: It not just helps in improving immunity but it is also known to fight cold and flu. Drink aloe vera juice for best results.
8. Drink Plenty of Water: Believe it or not but drinking plenty of water has a direct effect on your body’s immune system.
9. Reduce Alcohol Intake: You need to lower down the intake alcohol as well as smoking because they can ruin your overall health and thereby also make the immune system weak. Excessive alcohol is also responsible for killing the dendritic cells of the body. These cells are primarily responsible for killing various infection causing microbes of the body.
10. Essential Oils: Make use of various essential oils like germanium, rosemary, tea tree which are known to be immune boosters. (Top 5 Essential Oils for Acne)
- 5 Ways to Lower Your Blood Pressure by younghopes
10 Ways to Lower Your Blood Pressure, bringing about changes in your lifestyle and diet can go a long way in helping you reduce blood pressure. Know the foods you can eat and how exercise will help
- Know the Benefits of Drinking Papaya Juice
know the benefits of drinking papaya juice in treating weight loss, diabetes, heart diseases, acne and much more. Papaya juice is one of the most healthy and nutritious juices, a must for you all
- How to Cure Sore Throat Naturally- 15 Best Home Remedies
How to Cure Sore Throat Naturally- 15 Best Home Remedies is all about using natural products for curing the throat pain. Read on to know the various home remedies which you can use for gargling.