10 Exercises for a Firm Butt
The Exercises required
1. The classic squats: This exercise will help you strengthen your butt and thigh muscles giving good definition. However,It is important that when you bend your legs, your knees should NEVER go more than 90 degrees and always keep your back straight.
2. Sumo squats : They are very similar to squats, except your knees should be facing outwards instead. Remember that your knees do not pass the balls of your feet and keep your back straight. This will shape up more of the outer side of the butt.
3. Pushups: Place one of your knees on the ground while the another makes a right angle with the knee flexed forward. Now lift the knee that is on the ground and try to push it straight back down again without it touching the floor. Repeat 8 to 15 times, rest and alternate A good set would be three equal routines with each leg.
4. A variation of the above: Consists of the same except that instead of returning to the ground you should take a step forward with the one leg first and then the other. So you'll be working both legs at the same time. Now do sets of 30 repetitions and rest. Three series is recommended
5. On the floor with your knees and hands supported: Draw your stomach in and keep your back completely straight. Then, lift your right leg bent backwards keeping it like you want to kick the ceiling. Return your leg until it is parallel to the other without touching the ground. Repeat this movement with a series of 15 movements three times alternating one leg with the other.
6. Lie on your back with your arms at your sides: Raise your torso with the abdomen contracted far as you can, begin by tensing your abdomen while holding the position for a few seconds and return to the ground. Do this 20 times, rest and repeat.
7. Bending Butt: It sounds impossible but it is not, all you have to do is release the muscles contract and repeat around 30 times, alternating a rapid series and a slow. You will see that once you get used to it you will be able to increase the reps. The strengths and hardens your muscle white fast twitch fibers.
8. Step: This exercise the gym or a step board. With this fully exercises the area between the thighs and the butt. Not particularly for size but it strengthens and tones. The more muscle you have there, the more fat it naturally burns.
9. Want to know the secret of the perfect butt of Jennifer Lopez? Jennifer Lopez's coach told various media that the secret is to use an inclined treadmill. Each minute increase the incline ration far as you can go and then lower it again every minute until it ends at the starting position.
10. Rappel: Climbing a wall does the same function of any squat; it also strengthen arms achieving a perfect body. So there is no excuse for next summer.