10 Minute Morning Routine To Get Everything You Want
The start of your great life
This 10 minute morning routine will propel you forward into achieving exactly what you want. Do this every day and you will see that your life will begin to transform. After I've started using the techniques included in this 10 minute morning routine, I've gotten results far beyond the imagination I had two years ago.
Now I want to share this morning routine with you.
So many of us think: "Oh, I haven't got the time to change my habits".... and yet, they are not satisfied with the way things are... STOP.
Think about a thing you truly want in your life. How badly do you want that thing? Is the desire for that thing worth 10 Minutes of your day? If so, continue reading...
"10 minute morning routine" also works for the areas you already have success in.
The list begins right from when you wake up in the morning. If you desire, you can still use this "morning routine" at any time throughout your day.
10 Minute Morning Routine To Get Everything You Want (Complete Version)
- Drink 0,5 liter of water immediately after waking up (Alternatively: Drink one cup of hot water with a slice of lemon in it).
- When you wake up in the morning, your body is dehydrated. Drinking water immediately when you wake up will boost your metabolism, flush away toxins and give you more energy.
- Take 5 deep breaths.
- Inhale through your nose, breathe out through your mouth. Make your tummy fill up when you breathe, not your chest. Inhale for 5 seconds, hold for 5 seconds and breathe out for 5 seconds. This will help you relax and put you in a more receptive state, and prepare you for the next steps of this 10 Minute Morning Routine.
- Love yourself
- Go trough everything that you like about yourself, the environments around you and the loving relationships you have built.
We focus too much on what we don't have, and forget all the wonderful things that we already do possess. Going through everything we like about ourselves increases our self-worth and self-love, which is critically important! The best way to do this is to already have it written down.
In fact, if you haven't done this, I suggest you do this right now, before you continue reading "10 minute morning routine to get everything you want".
Put on some good music. Open up a word document, or a piece of paper and start listing things up. It can be anything from your unique skills, physical attributes, mental abilities, accomplishments, all the loving relationships you've created or your environments.
Write down everything that you like about yourself. This should be an enjoyable process. Come back when you are done.
Duration 1-2 min.
- Take 5 deep breaths again.
- Listen to your favorite affirmations.
- Affirmations are statements you say to yourself, hear others say or that you read.
Example 1: "I am improving each day"
Example 2: "I cherish this day.... this moment.... right now".
Example 3 : "I am a great 3-point shooter in Basketball"
It works better the more specific it is.
Simply search on Youtube: "well-being affirmations" or " (any subject you want) affirmations ". And let your mind be influenced.
Duration: 2-5 min.
- Visualize having that which you want. Feel the feelings of already having it.
- Put on some good music, if desired. Close your eyes, and think about that which you want. It doesn't matter what it is. It can be money, achievements, loving relationships, a special skill, your ultimate physical body or anything else. Think about that which you so badly desire.
Now, see the picture of that thing in your mind's eye. See it clearly, make it big and bright. See it as a movie, see yourself inside this movie, let it fill your mind. Hear the sounds, sense the smells, taste it if you can, and feel. FEEL the feelings of already having this thing. FEEL the feelings of already being this thing.
This is the big secret to why some people are successful and others are not. All successful people have felt the feelings of already having the things they now have on a regular basis. When you begin to use this process and connect good emotions to these pictures, your Super-conscious mind will go on overdrive and try to give you more of the things you saw in your mind.
Again: The results will ONLY come when you let go, leave all worry behind, and allow yourself to feel the great feelings of having that which you want. Now, start visualizing!
If you did nothing else than this step in your "10 Minute Morning Routine", it would be well worth it.
Duration: 2-5 min.
- Move - and eat some breakfast.
Stretch, run, do push-ups, sit-ups, yoga take a few jumps or whatever. Everybody has time for a minute of exercise. Do more if you have the time. Get some blood pumping. Get in a peak state. Eat a great breakfast.
Duration: 1min +
- Continue your day, knowing that the mental processes you did earlier in the morning will have an impact on your life, helping you to achieve the success and happiness you want. You truly deserve it. Go get it!
Fast track to a higher level of thinking
These books have really changed my life for the better. Tony Robbins is, and will be for some time, the leading self-improvement guru.
The advantage we have as a society today, is that we can gain knowledge at our fingertips. Connecting with the masters in this world is the smartest thing you can do if you want to achieve something. I highly recommend these books:
The best book I've ever read. It has influenced so many parts of my life.
If your goal was to lose a few pounds, with the help of your morning routine, this is what you should have read.
10 minute morning routine to get everything you want
The title of this Lens was "10 minute morning routine to get everything you want". Keep in mind that these techniques can be done at anytime throughout your day. Every step will have a positive effect on your life, but step 3,5 and 6 is the most important. Implement these steps in your daily life, when you are sitting on the bus, taking a shower, brushing your teeth or relaxing and you'll soon reap the benefits that you desire.
I wish you success and happiness!