15 things you must do in life before you die
Life is precious
Life is precious. It is full of ups, downs, trials and tribulations. But life holds the key to some of the most amazing experiences possible. Life can be short and so it's important to take the plunge and cross those things off your list that you really want to do, because you never know what's around the corner.
Don't be afraid to take risks and indulge in the best things the world holds. You will not be sorry when you can say you've experienced the most exhilarating moments of adrenaline filled fun, with the people who are dearest to you! Experience, explore and make friends in the world you live in.
15 things you must do
1. Travel as much of the world as possible. It's not that far out of reach, although it may seem to be. Travelling the world is the most amazing and unforgettable experience that any single person can discover. We live in such a magnificent and immeasurable planet, how can you not want to investigate and find out what everywhere else looks like? There are foods to be tasted, cultures to explore and views to gaze at. Whether you take a year out or a couple of months from what you are doing, find the right time to do so and delve into what awaits. Many around the world packages are available and give you the chance to travel to different areas of the world at low costs. Find some here.
2. Take part in volunteer work. It's always a great idea to give something back to the universe. Whether it is for conservation projects that help restore areas of the world that have been hard hit by natural disasters, or helping children and wildlife in need. The opportunities are endless and taking part in a volunteer package can give you a sense of fulfillment and the enjoyment of knowing you have made a difference. Make friends, see sights and have a taste of the difference in lifestyle. Find out more about volunteer work here.
3. Visit The Great Wall of China. This has to be one of the most famous and astounding landmarks in the world. It is so big it can even be viewed from space, crazy! The wall is built up of stone and earthen fortifications. It was originally built to protect the northern borders of the Chinese Empire from intrusions, but is now viewed as a tourist spot from people all over the world. It is a great opportunity to visit and walk The Great Wall of China, although it may take a while because it is over 5,500 miles long! Learn more here.
4. Do a skydive. If you love excitement, adventure and stimulation then you will love to skydive! This is a must do in your lifetime because it provides a gigantic adrenaline rush, pushes you to the boundaries, gives you a wonderful sensation and allows you to see the spectacular views from thousands of feet above. Once you do your dive, you'll want to do another all over again! Find out how you can do a skydive here.
5. Be naughty children. That's right, act like a naughty child. You'll enjoy it! To feel the delight of running away after doing something you shouldn't have, is utterly enjoyable and will make you feel alive. Which is what you should feel! I'm not giving you any ideas; I'm just giving you the push, hehe. But... do not break the law! Or at least try not to.
6. Learn to fly a plane. So, you don't have to be a professional and it may take a while to save up some money to do so, but when you do, you'll be hooked. Having the control of flying a plane over the astounding views beneath is a great feeling. Flying lessons can be found here. Even if you can just afford one, do it!
7. Stay in the penthouse suite. You simply have to do this at least once in your life. Everyone wants to feel like a star, with the plush hotel room and the beautiful view. Often, we don't let ourselves indulge because of the price. But who cares if you'll be out of pocket for a month? ;) Do it! Treat yourself and have the time of your life, even if it is just for one night. Look at some gorgeous worldwide hotels here.
8. Invent something! Everyone wants to have his or her name on that state of the art piece of equipment. No matter what it is! So do it, invent something. Whether it is a small gadget or a huge monument. Make your mark on the world and rack your brain, you never know what ideas may come.
9. Follow your dreams. Don't be afraid to do what you have a passion for. As scary as it is to take on the big bad world and go it alone, you can do it if you really want to. The most successful people, who get paid to do what they love, also took the plunge and risked everything. You'll only regret it if you never do it. Work hard, persevere and change your life to make it the best life you could possibly have.
10. Fall in love. Everyone wants to fall in love. Many people are already in love, but some are afraid. Love is what keeps this world together, building bonds and keeping friendships is a great thing. Watching those bonds grow is even greater; so don't be afraid to find love. It doesn't matter how you find it, or who it is with; there's nothing greater than sharing your life with a wonderful person who likes just what you like.
11. Go to a film premiere. Now, these are not always held everywhere. In fact, it's usually in the bustling cities. However, this shouldn't stop you from rubbing shoulders with the stars! Research where the next premier is, pick a show-stopping outfit, save some money and off you go! It will be a moment to cherish.
12. Swim with sharks. Oooooh it's scary, but an incredible thing to be able to take part in. This is a daredevil option and if you are one, then embrace it! There are countless aquariums around the world that are trained in health and safety and can teach you how, with the equipment, to swim with sharks. Find out more here.
13. Trek and climb some of the world's most famous summits. Mount Kilmanjaro, Mount Everest, treks through Peru, there are lots to choose from! You can find packages here where you'll be able to take part in a journey to the most beautiful places in the world. It will take strength and courage to pursue, but you'll never forget it and you'll meet great people along the way.
14. Meet your idol. It is possible to track your idol down, whatever their profession. If someone has inspired you in life to make many decisions and be positive, then why not thank them for it? It's something you really must do. Find out about meeting your idol here.
15. Learn another language. This is a great accomplishment and many people have already done it. To learn another language is a brilliant thing to do in your lifetime because it opens up the doors to many opportunities. It's respectable to visit a new place and be able to speak with the natives of different countries. Learning another language is special; find out how you can do it here.