- Exercise & Fitness
20 Of The Best Country Workout Songs
Working out with music is an easy way to make the time pass faster. It keeps you moving and often times motivated to keep pushing through the workout. If you are a country music lover, those songs tend to be slower, sad and not good for workout use. However, there are a few good ones out there to use.
Personally, seeing as country music is my favorite genre, I believe that it does a body and mind good.
According to run2rhythm, there are many benefits of running with music.
- cadence control
- stimulates speed to reach goals
- helps maintain a breathing pattern
- puts you in a zone
- helps muscles relax during long runs
What type of workout music do you use?
Top 20 Songs
- Donkey- Jerrod Niemann
- Somethin' Bad- Miranda Lambert (feat. Carrie Underwood)
- Don't Put Dirt On My Grave- Hayden Panettiere (Nashville Cast)
- It'z Just What We Do- Florida Georgia Line
- Song About A Girl- Eric Paslay
- Little Miss Crazy Hot- LoCash Cowboys
- Mama's Broken Heart- Miranda Lambert
- Drunk On A Plane- Dierks Bentley
- Lay It Down- JT Hodges
- Red- Taylor Swift
- Chainsaw- The Band Perry
- Last Name- Carrie Underwood
- This Car- Cassadee Pope
- Get Up- Cole Swindell
- Tippin' Point- Dallas Smith
- Where Its At- Dustin Lynch
- Dayum Baby- Florida Georgia Line
- That's My Kinda Night- Luke Bryan
- A Thing About You- Hunter Hayes
- Heart Of Dixie- Danielle Bradbery