26 Lessons for Life I Learned in 26 Years
I have learned a lot of life lessons in the past twenty-six years of my life. The following is a list of 26 of those lessons that I have learned in the hopes that each and every example will stimulate your mind. When thinking about your life and what you have learned thus far it will be as imperative as when you accomplish something new.
1. Don't stop acting like a child when you're older. When appropriate, it's a pretty fun thing to do.
2. Beauty is skin deep. The most important thing when it comes to being in love is a trustful, dedicated relationship.
3. Sometimes it's good to cry and become angry. It's always good to experience joy and laughter. Without emotion, we would not be human.
4. A keen mind will always uncover the truth. Always be aware of what's around you.
5. Greed is the root of all evil. The lucky lose their magic touch, so don't be too conceited.
6. Good people do experience negative situations.
7. You can create your own destiny as long as no one else has already created it for you.
8. If you don't feed your brain, uncertainty is bound to happen. Don't hesitate, only the fearful do.
9. If you feel like it won't get better, everything that goes down always comes back up.
10. Mostly all that you need is right in your line of vision.
11. Your life depends on how healthy you are.
12. Chances are uncommon, so seize the day when they are given.
13. Diligence and integrity is far more important than intelligence.
14. Give people two chances. Three strikes and you're out.
15. Till' death do you and your best friend part.
16. Take pictures, you'll appreciate the memories.
17. money has no obligation to anyone but yourself, it's the only way it will make life easier.
18. Those who do not care will fail.
19. What you do now you will reminisce about at the end of your life.
20. Step outside your comfort zone for a different view. You may not be able to understand it now, but someday you will.
21. Act while it’s hot. One may not always be motivated. Be sure to act upon when you are.
22. it's obvious, don't ignore it. That's just like walking into the fire you were trying to get away from.
23. Own up to your mistakes and you will eventually succeed.
24. Do not rely on first impressions.
25. One's own victory never leaves ones memory.
26. Act now or you will never know the outcome.