- Alternative & Natural Medicine»
- Herbal Remedies
3 Treatments for Stinky Feet
Do you or someone you're close to have stinky feet? Are you embarrassed of the stench coming from your own feet? The following methods below will help fix your dirty secret.
The first method to cure stinky feet is to soak them in salt water
- Pour 1/2 cup of kosher salt into 4 cups of water.
- Soak feet for 10-15 minutes.
- Dry feet thoroughly.
Vinegar and Tea Washes
- Mix one part vinegar with two parts of water.
- Soak your feet for 30 minutes.
- Repeat this once a day for a week.
The acidic vinegar helps eat away nasty bacteria on your feet and toes. The stench doesn't stand a chance!
- Add to black tea bags to 1 pint of water.
- Boil water for 15 minutes.
- Add 2 quarts of cool water, then Pour soul union into tub.
- Soak feet for 30 minutes.
- Repeat once a day for a week.
Corn starch & Baking soda
- Sprinkle either of the powders into shoes to absorb moisture.
- For the best result, leave the powder in the shoes overnight to fully rid the shoe of the smelly moisture.
© 2018 Conner Stone