30 Weight-Loss Tips for Your Daily Routine Part 3
Weight-loss on your daily routine.
Drop Pounds In Days
The above photo makes me realize that there is no impossible if you have a good motivation to reach your goal. So if your goal is to lose weight, then start TODAY! So, here are tips 21-30 of making weight loss as part of your daily routine.
21. You can do an instant relaxation before you sleep. How? Sit with feet uncrossed, grad your wrist and raise your hands above your head to lengthen your spine. And as you reach and hold on that position, take a deep breath slowly in and out for 20 seconds, taking longer exhale. Helps you burn 5 calories.
22. Chocolates are hard to resist! Try replacing your candy bar with sugar-free, reduce-calorie Jell-O chocolate pudding snack with a squirt of nonfat whipped cream topping. For a twist, use a baby spoon to savor it longer. This helps you save 185 calories.
23. Lie on your back on the floor with your legs up on the edge of the bed or a chair. Then, slowly bend your knees, lifting your hips off the floor. Another good exercise before you tuck yourself in and firms up your hamstring and core. Helps you burn 10 calories.
24. Bacon or sausage? For dinner, instead of sausage links try ordering three slices of crisp bacon and pat off the extra grease. This will help you save 90 calories.
25. For movie time, popcorns are the best to partner with. Instead of butter, use your own seasoned salt or parmesan cheese to add flavor on your popcorn. And replace your large-size containers with a smaller one. Helps you save 350 calories.
26. For someone who loves to eat on a Chinese restaurant (like me), avoid food named general tso or crispy. Eat only the filling of the egg roll and not the shell. This will help you save 400-500 calories.
27. On your happy day or weekends, have fun with your kids or love ones by tossing a ball or playing Frisbee for at least half an hour. It will help you burn 90 calories.
28. Be cautious of what you drink. A glass of regular beer has 140 calories and a serving of wine has 126 calories, while a strawberry daiquiri has about 300 calories and a margarita has 340 calories. Therefore, consider beer or wine instead of frozen drinks. This helps you save 150-200 calories.
29. Replace your chocolate ice cream with chocolate sorbet. Helps you save 125 calories.
30. Have a robust tussle with your significant other rather than having ice cream for bedtime snack.
So that’s it! I hope all my chosen 30 tips will help you. Good Luck!
- 50 Weight Loss Secrets and Slim Down Tips | Reader's Digest
Make these weight-loss tips a part of your daily routine!