5 Cancer Causing Habits-caution!
Cancer causing habits
Whether you are intentional or not, the following 5 bad habits can cause you cancer by accumulation. So be careful and get rid of the habits as quickly as possible.
1. Smoking can cause lung cancer: when you are smoking, it affects the health of both yourself and the people surrounding you. Research suggests that passive smoking can cause greater harms than smoking. The children who expose to passive smoking gets greater harms Besides smoking, the air pollution is also a cause of the high incidence rate of lung cancer. In big cities, the situation is worse than small ones.
2. Often Staying up all night can cause breast cancer or prostate cancer
Research suggests that the incidence rates of breast and prostate cancer are greater than normal group among men and women who stay up all night. Working nights continuosly for 3 years can have 40% greater probability of having breast cancer for women. If it lasts more than 3 years, the probability would be 60%. The bright light in the night can change the normal cycle of melotonin in the body, it decreases the secretion of melotonin. The melotonin serves as a pretection to the DNA from destroying of oxidizing to restrain the changes of cancer cells.
3. Eating too much meat can cause breast cancer
A research conducted in Britian suggests that cosuming too much processed meat may increase the risk of having breast cancer. So if women want to stay away from breast cancer, she must not be a hungry “carnivorous animal”. They should decrease the amount of meat consumption. But denying all kinds of meat is still not a wise choice, it is recommended that the everyday consumption should be kept below 100 grams. The best processing methods are cooking and steaming.
Cancer causing habits
4. Having many sex partners can cause cervical cancer
Recently, the patients of cervical cancer is changing toward younger population. One of the reasons for young woman to have cervical cancer is to engage in sexual congregation. Cervical cancer is mostly caused by sexually transmitted disease and incidence rate is on the rise. Materials suggested that having multiple sex partners can have 2 to 3 times greater risk of causing cervical cancer.
5. Obesity can cause colon cancer and prostate cancer
Obesity should be regarded with caution. Some cancers are closely related with obesity, for example colon cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, endometrial cancer, etc. so pay attention to diet and take time to exercise, control weight and reduce fat.
Related Hot hubs
- Cancer: physical examination to protect for life
cancer: physical examination is very important for preventing cancer for different age group. I have listed some of the easy screening methods.