5 Great and Interesting Reasons to Sit and Relax in a Jacuzzi Hot Tub
A Few Variations of the Jacuzzi Hot Tub
A Jacuzzi Hot Tub is an Interesting and Fun Invention as Well
A Jacuzzi hot tub is a fun and relaxing thing to sit in. In addition to all the health benefits of sitting in a Jacuzzi, there are actually even greater reasons why participating in an activity like this is so great. If you do this, you will always want to repeat this experience over and over. It is going to be so much fun that you will never forget the whole experience. This writer remembers the earliest time that he first sat in a Jacuzzi around May 1990 and he has not forgotten about it since. Fitness centers and exercise places such as the YMCA have Jacuzzi hot tubs as well for use by members. This list is not looking at the health benefits per se of sitting and immersing ourselves in a Jacuzzi hot tub but rather it focuses on a few benefits in general.
Woman Relaxing In a Jacuzzi Hot Tub
A Jacuzzi hot tub is a great thing to relax in after a workout
1. A Jacuzzi is great because after a long workout, your muscles are tired. There are few better ways to relax your muscles than by sitting and relaxing in a Jacuzzi. Just take advantage of the opportunity that you have and use the Jacuzzi at the health club where you exercise. Or if you have one at home, that’s even better. You can use it whenever you want to and you don’t need to think about someone else shutting it down because it is a certain time of night. But make sure that you are not in the Jacuzzi for more than ten minutes at a time. You can sit there for fifteen minutes too but ten minutes is usually the standard. Too much hot water immersion can lead to dizziness, fatigue and it can cause you to be dehydrated. Note: if you have lost fluids due to a workout, be sure to replace those fluids that you lost. Entering a Jacuzzi hot tub without the proper hydration is not cool! You wouldn’t want to collapse in the tub because you have little water left in your body do you? So make sure to stay hydrated. I always make sure to replace fluids when working out. However, using a Jacuzzi when pregnant is strongly discouraged because the hot water has the ability to hurt the unborn baby.
Reason #2: Better Blood Circulation & Sleep Habits
2. It is good for your blood circulation
A Jacuzzi is known to help improve your blood circulation so that the blood flows better throughout the body. Hot tub immersion is also known to promote better sleep habits. This is because the body's blood pressure is lowered, allowing us to be able to sleep.
Reason #3: more social opportunities
3. A Jacuzzi is a great place to sit down, relax and socialize with people
3. A Jacuzzi is a great place to sit down, relax and socialize with friends or family members. If you are using a public Jacuzzi, this is also a great opportunity to meet other people and expand your social network. You may end up meeting someone that shares the same interests as you do and this can be a great way to start a conversation. You may even end up meeting a person that eventually ends up falling in love with you. So take advantage of this unique opportunity and become more social.
Reason #4: Jacuzzi for stress relief
4. It is a great way to relieve stress
After a long day at work, a Jacuzzi provides one of the best environments for the relief of stress. This is a time where you can sit still and forget about the rough day you may have had at the office. Too much stress leads to major health problems in the future. There is no reason to even think about what may be bothering you when you can have so much fun just by sitting down in that warm water and listening to the sound of the currents. In addition to that, the sensation of the hot water surrounding you is a great thing. Hot water feels great for sure.
Even Caldera Spas explains this in more detail than I do. In fact, they suggest that before leaving to go to work in the morning, soaking in the spa for 15 to 20 minutes can aid in helping you begin your day feeling more rested and focused. At night, soaking in a spa will help you to unwind and leave the stresses of the day behind you. The water induced buoyancy in the spa also helps to relieve the muscle strain in our bodies allowing us to relax as we float. I do not have a spa in my residence but for those of us that do, we are very fortunate as we can be able to take some time each day to ground ourselves in a soothing and comfortable place away from life’s many distractions.
Hot Tubs are a great way to socialize with family members
An image of a happy couple having fun in a hot tub
Reason #5: because it is so much fun
5. It is just so awesome!
As it was previously mentioned, sitting down in a Jacuzzi and relaxing is just so much fun and it is awesome too. So that’s another reason to do this activity as much as you can.
You may not have thought about these five great reasons for relaxing in a Jacuzzi hot tub but they are all valid reasons to do so. A Jacuzzi hot tub is one of the world’s great inventions and it is healthy for you too in addition to all the fun that it can provide.
A demonstration of the "Euphoria" hot tub-better than your standard hot tub
© 2016 Ara Vahanian