Five simple stress relievers you can do right now!
Japanese flute music very relaxing
Palming for Relaxation
1. Laugh :) A good belly laugh releases endorphin's and helps you to be happy, think of something funny lets do it right now! Laugh like Santa and get that inner jogging feel, that helps tone your tummy too.
2. Deep Breathing, take deep breaths, close your eyes and take a time out, deep breathing gets more oxygen to the brain and can help you think clearer. Touch your index fingers to the thumbs, with your palms facing out resting on the knees.
3. Take a walk, walking helps you sort out your feelings. so take your 15 minute break and walk. think about what is stressing you out and if you can even do anything about it, otherwise try to calm yourself, My mom told me once, "Mindy, if someone ain't dead or dying, don't worry about it!" LOL I will never forget that.
4. Nurture yourself, put some lotion on your hands and pamper yourself, rub your feet or shoulders, massage helps you to relax.
5. Stretch out and loosen up, stretching will release tension. Wiggle your shoulders and get the tension out. Pull the shoulders up and down a few times, bend and stretch to the floor, don't bounce or over stretch and pull anything.
6. Bonus stress reliever: "Palming" it is an ancient Chinese technique to help you relax, next tell your self nice things like "life is good" or pretend you are at the beach in Hawaii. This one is my favorite!
I hope you feel better already :)