50 Powerful Quotes About Life
I Love Collecting Quotes
I enjoy reading quotes…
Specifically, I love reading and “collecting” quotes in my daily life for they always manifest my life and always encourage me to be more positive…and you know the power, the power to inspire up myself, to encourage myself, to power up myself and to cheer up myself.
Well, maybe someone out there can hardly believe that quotes that carry inspiration and motivation can always be one’s life’s greatest sources of inspiration, it really can and in fact, I am one of those who benefits. Thus, I do have a habit to note down whatever the motivational and inspirational quotes in my “life’s quotes” handbook and enjoy reading them whenever I need to be “charged”.
Though it sometimes can be as short in just a sentence or two, yet, it contains deep wisdom of life…
Frankly, I just couldn’t help but eager to share some of my favorite quotes here with you…yes, the quotes that helped me to stay the course no matter what challenges or setbacks came my way during those years…
50 Selected Life Quotes By Me
1. Its not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up. - Vince Lombardi
2. Positive thoughts bring positive energy, and positive energy brings positive results.- Jordan Hemmann
3. Happiness is a habit, cultivate it. - Elbert Hubbard
4. Never lose your happiness. Problems will come and go, problems are external situations which have come from others, and they will come and go. Happiness is your own property and you always keep something that belongs to you. - Om Shanti
5. What we call the secret of happiness is no more a secret than our willingness to choose life. - Leo Buscaglia
6. The greatest part of our happiness depends on our dispositions, not our circumstances. - Martha Washington
7. Happiness is as a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but which if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. - Nathaniel Hawthorne
8. Happiness, it seems to me, consists of two things; first, in being where you belong, and second, and best, in comfortably going through everyday life, that is, having had a good night’s sleep and not being hurt by new shoes. - Theodor Fontane
9. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. - Thich Nhat Hanh
10. Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom.- Jim Rohn
11. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. - Albert Einstein
12. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. Do not dwell in the past; do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. - Buddha
14. “We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” - Carlos Castaneda
15. God writes a lot of comedy…the trouble is, he’s stuck with so many bad actors who don’t know how to play funny. - Garrison Keillor
16. In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life…it goes on. - Robert Frost
17. Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well - Josh Billings
18. Life is but thought. - Sara Teasdale
19. Life is half spent before we know what it is. - George Herbert
20 You have to pay the price. You will find that everything in life exacts a price, and you will have to decide whether the price is worth the prize.- Sam Nunn
21. “Once you had put the pieces back together, even though you may look intact, you were never quite the same as you'd been before the fall.” - Jodi Picoult
22. “No matter how careful you are, there's going to be the sense you missed something, the collapsed feeling under your skin that you didn't experience it all. There's that fallen heart feeling that you rushed right through the moments where you should've been paying attention.Well, get used to that feeling. That's how your whole life will feel some day. This is all practice.”- Chuck Palahniuk
23. “The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.” - Tom Clancy
24. “Sometimes you don't need a goal in life; you don't need to know the big picture. You just need to know what you're going to do next!” - Sophie Kinsella
25. “Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.” - Terry Pratchett
26. “Why trying so hard to fit in, when you're born to stand out” - Oliver James
27. “Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions.” - Elizabeth Gilbert
28. “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” - G.K. Chesterton
29. “The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.” - - Stephanie Perkins
30. “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” - Randy Pausch
31. My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, occupy myself as best I can. - Cary Grant
32. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein
33. The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing - Marcus Aurelius
34. We can’t plan life. All we can do is be available for it. - Lauryn Hill
35. While there’s life, there’s hope - Marcus Tullius Cicero
36. When I hear somebody sigh “life is hard”, I am always tempted to ask…”compared to what”? - Sydney J. Harris
37. “The art of living contained only in one phrase: make use of suffering...' - Henri-Frederic Amiel
38. “Listen, are you breathing just a little and calling it a life?” – Mary Oliver
39. Promise yourself to live your life as a revolution and not just a process of evolution. – Anthony J. D’Angelo
40. Life has got be lived, that’s all there is to it. – Eleanor Roosevelt
41. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Dr. Seuss
42. You've got to dance like there's no body watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like there's nobody listening, and live like it's heaven on earth. – William W. Purkey
43. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. – Mae West
44. It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not. – Andre Gide
45. “Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it, Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it. Life is too precious, do not destroy it. Life is life, fight for it.” ― Mother Teresa
46. “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” ―Dr. Seuss
47. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” ― Albert Einstein
48. “You cannot find peace by avoiding life.” ― Virginia Woolf
49. “Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.” ― John Wayne
50. “Life is to be enjoyed, not endured” ― Gordon B. Hinckley
It's Priceless When It Touches You
To those who are struggling in life, hope the above quotes could do you some help...
Never overlook the quotes that only with that few little words, it's priceless when it touches you...
Great Reads You May Have Missed
- The Health Benefits Of Mulberry
Are you being tempted by mulberries? Hey, what’s in your mind now? Well, how about considering this very useful mulberry tree for the garden or on a commercial scale?
- Nutrients In Petai - The Benefit Of Stinky Bean
Petai, which bears a nickname of stink bean, a delicious dish with full of nutrition. It helps overcome or prevent a substantial number of illnesses and conditions...
- What is shuttlecock(Chinese jianzi)? What are they made of and how to make?
Jianzi,a highly recommended game or hobby that benefits our entire body and enhances our physical fitness with mostly the kicking move...
- Think About Cortisol, The Stress Hormone
If you were in the midst of challenging yourself with the stressful lifestyle,pick yourself up then with these useful stress management techniques...
- Mother's day love quotes and messages
It’s season about carnations, about gifts, about mothers, about love and about expressing gratitude for the great moms’ hardship…
- I always love you quotes
More specifically...almost each and every of the time, the sweet love words could play the wonder somehow...believe?
Do you enjoy reading life quotes?
© 2012 Injured lamb