- Diseases, Disorders & Conditions
60 Signs Of Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a disorder where an individual feels chronic pain and fatigue.It also goes by FMS and is considered a syndrome because Fibromyagia is a group of symptoms. There are many different symptoms that may overlap with other conditions. A individual often suffers from Fibromylagia for about six years before they are actually diagnosed. The pain is located throughout the entire body. But, it affects the muscles, tendons and joints.
- Emotional or Physical Trauma
- Runs in the family
- Yeast Overgrowth in the intestines. 98% of the time this is the cause.
- Illness/Certain Diseases
- Repetitive Injuries
- Sleep Disturbances
- Certain types of Infections/Viruses
Signs Of Fibromyalgia
- CHRONIC PAIN IN THE MUSCLES-May feel like a dull ache. And is moderate to severe
- CHRONIC FATIGUE- Moderate to severe
- ACHING PAIN IN THE LEGS AND FEET WHEN WAKING UP IN THE MORNING
- CHRONIC PELVIC CRAMPING
- IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
- BRAIN FOG- Moderate to Severe. Also called Fibro-Fog
- HAVING UNREFRESHING SLEEP
- DECLINE IN COGNITIVE FUNCTION
- TENDERNESS OF FACE AND JAW
- INABILITY TO TOLERATE EXERCISE
- SENSITIVITY TO LIGHTS,SOUNDS,SMELLS,CERTAIN FOODS,THE COLD AND CERTAIN MEDICATIONS
- INTENSE HEADACHES OR MIGRAINES
- IRRITABLE BLADDER- Going to the bathroom frequently or having to go suddenly
- FEELING SWOLLEN
- LEG PAIN
- TINGLING OR NUMBNESS OF THE FACE,HANDS,FEET,ARMS OR LEGS
- MEMORY LOSS
- TROUBLE PAYING ATTENTION
- LAYING DOWN MORE THAN BEING ACTIVE DUE TO THE PAIN AND FATIGUE
- STIFFNESS AFTER SITTING TOO LONG
- GETTING EASILY OVERHEATED
- CRAVING CHOCOLATE OR CARBOHYDRATES
- MUSCLE TWITCHING
- WEAK MUSCLES
- CHANGES IN VISION
- SLEEP STARTS- is a falling sensation that occurs when your trying to fall asleep. It jolts you awake.
- LOSS OF LIBIDO
- IMPOTENCE IN MEN
- INTENSE MENSTRUAL PERIODS
- STOMACH CRAMPS
- PROBLEMS WITH BALANCE
- POOR SHORT TERM MEMORY
- INABILITY TO TELL TWO COLORS APART- such as navy blue and black
- ZONING OUT
- HAVING TROUBLE CONCENTRATING
- MOOD SWINGS
- PANIC ATTACKS
- STARTING TO CRY TOO EASILY
- FREE FLOATING ANXIETY- Isnt associated with anything. It is just the feeling of anxiety
- IRREGULAR AND FLUTTERY HEARTBEAT
- MILD CHEST PAIN
- NOSE BLEEDS
- BRUISING EASILY
- HAIR LOSS
- NAIL RIDGES THAT ARE PRONOUCED
- FORGETTING WHERE YOU LEFT YOUR CAR KEYS
- GOING INTO A ROOM AND FORGETTING WHAT YOU WENT IN THEIR FOR
- INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENTS OF LIMBS
- PAIN DURING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE
- BOUTS OF ANGER
- UNEXPLAINED WEIGHT LOSS OR WEIGHT GAIN
- PAIN IN HANDS AFTER WRITING TOO MUCH
Fibromyalgia can be alot more manageable as long as you make sure to take care of yourself. And if you know what supplements help and which ones that actually make you worse, then you are already on the right track. As of now, there is no cure for Fibromyalgia. Sorry to burst your bubble. We just arent there yet.
But, you can help yourself feel alot better and help yourself go from being in Fibro relapse, to fibro remission. Fibro relapse mean's your symptoms are still chronic and affecting you more than 75% of the day. While, a fibro remission is when you are actually without most of the symptoms for 75% of the day.
HOW TO HOPEFULLY PUSH YOURSELF INTO FIBRO REMISSION
1.) Full Body Detox- You can purchase kit's at your local stores, or you can do research online and find many fruits and veggies that help detox your body. For example, lemons help detox your liver.
2.) Get Rid Of Candida Overgrowth- Candida is a type of yeast that grows in your intestines. Not all of its presence mean's you harm, you need some to maintain healthy bacteria in your gut. But once it gets out of control, it will grow and even take root in your organs. Candida Overgrowth is the main cause of disease and illness. And it is proven to improve your fibromyalgia symptoms almost completely by killing off the Candida.
3.) Take a daily multivitamin- Vitamin/Mineral deficiencies are not so much a cause for fibro, but all in all, make it worse for you. Taking a vitamin everyday will help with most of the symptoms though.
4.) Noni Juice- Also available in supplement form. Amazing stuff. It helps relieve pain and fatigue by taking just 500mg a day.
5.)Plexus Triplex Combo- It consists of a 5 in 1 Probiotic called ProBio5. The probiotics help tame the Candida overgrowth which happens to make Fibromyalgia worse, or in some cases, is the cause of it. The second part is Biocleanse which helps with detoxification of the body. It also helps get rid of the toxic build up that the Candida forces back into the blood stream during the "die off" stage. The main ingredient is Magnesium.But, not just regular Magnesium, this one is Oxygenated Magnesium. The last part of the combo is the "Pink Drink" Plexus Slim. It helps regulate blood sugar and help you lose weight. Low blood sugar levels can cause many extra issues with Fibromyalgia. Once blood glucose is close to normal, you will feel alot better. If interested, please go to my profile and email me for more info on plexus.
Well Known But Extremely Effective At Home Remedies
I believe every individual and their Fibromyalgia is different than the other. Over the year's I have gone from doing very bad and in a hardcore relapse, to well (remission) then back again. I have been told by my couseler that I am very "aware" when it comes to my body, health and mental health. I have been through all of the signs of Fibromyalgia. Right now I am currently in remission, so I am doing very well.
I want to share with you every supplement or treatment I have tried that worked,why and how.
- Exercise and stretching your body throughout the body is ideal. Upon waking your body is stiff and in pain because you haven't been moving enough throughout the night. The first thing I do in the morning is stretch my feet before they hit the ground.
- Increase the amino acid Tyrosine. It helps increase energy and it increases norepinephine as well as epinephrine. You can get your Tyrosine in supplement form which also goes by L-Tyrosine, or in food such as chicken and other proteins.
- Keep electrolytes up to par. Make sure your levels arent out of whack. Electrolytes consist of: Calcium,Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium and Vitamin B6. You lose these electrolytes when you sweat as well as when you pee. So drinking too much coffee or beer may force you to empty your "e tank" faster. When they are imbalanced you will have symptoms such as: Fatigue, Muscle Pain, Brain Fog etc. Sound familiar?
- Eat Healthier. I know it may be hard for someone to drop everything know when it comes to food and pick up an apple,but luckily, that isnt what im saying. Having Fibro means that we need to be good to our body. If that mean's we need to add in healthier foods once or twice a day, so be eat. I try to eat an apple a day with some peanut butter. Apples are loaded with vitamins and peanut butter has protein and is super yummy. So it's a win-win for me.
- Try And Get Enough Sleep. I know that sound's impossible considering that with Fibromyalgia, getting enough sleep just doesn't happen. But we can still atleast try. Try by sleeping for atleast 8 hours a day. Upon waking it may take awhile to actually "wake up". So partway through the day take a nap when you feel it is needed. Whether it is a quick nap or a long one. Just take one.
Best Supplements For Fibro
Every vitamin and mineral helps with Fibromyalgia symptoms in one way or another. There are also dozens of supplements that help with FMS.
The following list consists of which supplements are known to be best with helping with overall Fibromyalgia symptoms.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Vitamin D
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids/Fish Oil
- Malic Acid
- Grape Seed Extract
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Amino Acid Complex
- Proteoytic Enzymes
- B Vitamin Complex
- Magnesium Malate
- More than 10 million American's have Fibromyalgia
- 80%-90% of individuals with Fibromyalgia are Female
- People with the following diseases are more likely to develop Fibro: Spinal Arthritis,Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus.
- Although, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia seem to be one in the same. They are not. Both condition's cause extreme chronic fatigue. But CFS is only that "Chronic Fatigue". Fibromyalgia is Chronic Fatigue along with 59 other debilitating symptoms.
- It takes about 6 years from the initial trauma that caused the FMS to be officially diagnosed by a physician.