- Mental Health
7 Day Positive Thinking Plan
7 Day Plan For Positive Thinking
7 days it all it takes for a positive thinking plan
Positive thinking is the real motivating factor in getting you to take action and make an impact whether it gets you out of the house or you have a brilliant idea that you want to get on with, maybe a personal or career ending project that will put you on the map, it's the power of positive thinking that really helps.
Personal goals help you with positive thinking, because you can aim to get something done within a deadline and then you become confident that you can do it nearly every time, positive attitude actually helps life and the daily routine that you do, enjoyable and this motivates you to carry on thinking positively.
The idea is to think big and act in small chunks, so here are seven tips to think about, one for each day of the week.
- Taking action instead of just thinking is the way forward, procrastination can last forever and before you know it you are old and grey and bald (Yes even ladies can go bald!) Often taking action relies heavily on enthusiasm and passion, so take what you enjoy and love and just do it.
- Take action from your heart and not from the fear of failure, doing something out of a passion for it is better than simply hoping it will be a success, dreams are alright to have, but it remains a dream unless you wake up and realise how the dream can be played out in real life.
- Realize that every negative can become a positive, because you know that the negatives will hold you back, unless you shift your minds thinking to something more positive, seeing things through past the negatives can make you feel more positive especially if you beat the negative obstacles.
- Be thankful for what you have now and know that if you remain positive you will have a very positive self belief and that emits self confidence and other qualities that other people could pick up on.
- Evaluate your progress, never look back on what if's, always reflect on your achievements and even your mistakes, knowing where you went wrong is just as useful as knowing where you went right.
- Seeing the funny side of things that aren't funny can be a sign of madness, but also if you are sane, then it can brighten up your day and cheer you up, laughter is the best medicine for days when you feel low, so embrace the giggles or the chuckles when they arrive.
- Your destiny is in your hands, no one else can do things for you, unless you are born into a rich household were butlers wipe your arse for you, your interests say a lot about you and to follow what you love in life is a life fulfilled, the end goal is seeing everything you've worked towards all fall into place like a huge jigsaw.
A positive way of thinking is essential if you are to ride out the negatives.