- Women's Health
7 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting Pregnant.
Increase Your Chance of Getting Pregnant!
Increasing your chance of getting pregnant isn't always that easy to do. Very few couples get pregnant on the first try. As a matter of fact, even if everything is in ideal working order and all the circumstances are correct, you only have a 20-25% chance of conception every month. If you're under 30 years old, and haven't conceived in the past 12 months, you should visit a Health care Professional as there might be something wrong that's preventing you from becoming pregnant.
1) Stop using the birth control pill...Yes, the very 1st thing you need to do is stop all forms of birth control that your using. You could observe some changes in your cycle and it might take a couple of months or longer for your cycle to return to normal. But numerous women are fertile the 1st month after they discontinue using the birth control Pill. The same is true for the birth control devices.
2) Take in lots of folic acid...Folic acid is an man-made type of foliate, a B vitamin that can help in keeping down the risk of serious birth defects that impact the brain and spinal cord.
3) Don't smoke, drink or take drugs ...Smoking or taking drugs greatly diminishes your chances of getting pregnant and could contribute to miscarriages, immature birth, and low-birth weight babies. As well, smoking can impact your fertility and lower your spouse's sperm count.
4) Lessen your Caffeine intake...Too much caffeine may cut down your ability to ingest iron and increase your chance for miscarriage. Avoid drinking coffee, tea, and colas or drink decaffeinated coffee to increase your chances of becoming pregnant
5) Knowing when to have sex is everything...You will have a less chance of conceiving if you have sex on the wrong days. Determine your ovulation days with an ovulation calendar to make sure your having sex at the peak times to further increase your chance of conception.
6) What's the best position?...The missionary position provides the best chance for getting pregnant, this position allows for the deepest penetration which gets the sperm closer to your cervix. For more effectively, you should elevate your her hips with a pillow so your cervix is in the best position to receive the maximum amount of seminal fluid. Applying these six tips will greatly step-up your chances of getting pregnant.
7) How to get more intense ejaculations and sperm from your man? Have him get rid of all briefs and choose boxers instead. Have intercourse in the morning since the seminal fluid has the highest number of sperm count in the morning. If you really want to spice up your sex life and have more sex...Talk dirty to your man.
That's another subject...Believe me, when you talk dirty to your man he'll be more sexually aroused, which means longer and more sex and of course more orgasms for you...while getting more sperm into your cervix.