7 benefits of runny nose
7 benefits of runny noseClick thumbnail to view full-size
7 Benefits of runny nose
Human body is an incredible machine created by God.The organizational set up of our body is amazing. Functioning of circulatory system, nervous system, digestive system, communication system, immune and healing systems etc are highly meticulous. The healing system repair and heal itself from a whole hosts of illness, diseases, injuries and traumas etc.
The healing system keeps our body resilient by repairing, healing, mending of it from abrasions, cuts, bruises on the skin.Whenever external forces attempts to imbalance or when diseases and illness manifests, our healing system swing in to action and helps to reclaim our natural state of health.
During rainy and winter seasons many suffer from runny nose due to cold. Children are more vulnerable to common cold.
The symptoms include:
- Runny or blocked nose and watery eyes
- Sneezing and coughing
- Sore throat
- Changes in smell and taste
- Fatigue and congestion
Suffering from cold is one of the process of our healing system to eject toxins from our body. We usually think our runny nose, sneezing and coughing are symptoms of common cold or the start of an allergy.But,
- Sneezing and coughing are the normal response of our healing system to expel foreign debris.
- They flush out irritants
- Remove potential pathogens
- Rid of the body of disease
- Help the body maintain its integrity
- Prevents entering of any foreign body into the respiratory system
- Coughing effectively clears the airways and paves way for easy breathing. Also with its estimated speed of about 650mph throws out phlegm, mucous, micro organisms and other infections, if any.
If you want to unclog stuffy nose,nasal decongestants may aid. Cough suppressants reduce coughs. Expectorants loosens mucous and antihistamines help to stop runny nose, sneezing. Acetaminophen can ease fever and relieve pain and aches.
Since these medicines always have adverse effects on our body, avoidance is the best option. Or else try for natural or home remedy.