36 Tips That Add Years To Your Life
Wisdom the principal thing
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7.
Wisdom is more precious than rubies; and nothing you can wish for is to be compared to her.Length of days is in her right hand, and in her left hand are riches and honor. Proverbs 3:15-16.
Many problems today can be avoided with just gaining the wisdom needed for the problem. For example health problems that may have occurred through negligence or a lack of understanding can possibly be turned around with understanding of what not to do. Marriage problems could be the result of a wisdom problem while financial problems could be the result of a wisdom problem relating to money. Wisdom is the accurate arrangement of applied knowledge. The human body is an incredible machine that when health strategies are applied can increase longevity.
Drink 5 8-Ounce Glasses of Water a Day
- Quit smoking
- Include chocolate in your diet; believe it or not a 15 year Dutch study insist that a little chocolate can do wonders.
- Don't forget to take your vitamin supplement
- Eat your fruits and vegetables
- Have fun to keep your stress level down
- Forgive and don't hold grudges
- Don't forget your doctor checkups regularly
- Don't take illegal drugs
- Take time to help others; this takes a person's mind off of themselves and reduces worry
- Get proper sleep
- Don't drink and drive
- Don't forget about you; Parents can get so busy with life and family that they forget about taking care of themselves
- Don't eat too much fast food
- Keep a healthy self-esteem ; do what it takes to feel good about you
- Check your credit score; This will show a person where they are financially so they can know where they need to go to reduce stress caused by finances
- Maintain dental health; some diseases such as heart or stroke have been linked to dental health
- Use sunscreen and avoid too much sun exposure
- Limit tanning bed use
- Pray; life will sooner or later bring problems that nothing can be done about
- Stop complaining and be thankful
- Make sure all house alarms are in working order
- Keep your furnace up to date to avoid carbon monoxide poisoning
- Avoid dangerous confrontations
- Obey the speed limit; excess speed has caused many fatalities
- Make sure you don't forget your pap smear test, they help to prevent some 5000 deaths per year
- Tighten up those abs; a Canadian study in the Journal of medicine and science in sports found individuals with weaker abs suffered a higher death rate
- Avoid violence; the bible declares they that live by the sword shall die by the sword
- Keep doing something after retirement because people who do so tend to live longer and healthier lives
- Keep your mind active through reading, games, etc
- Develop your spiritual life; one study showed that people who go to church regularly live 35% longer than non- believers
- Meditate on positive things and shun negative thoughts
- Make Laughter a part of your day
- Eat healthy which should include foods high in fiber, low in fat
- Make walking a part of your day; a 30 min walk does wonders for your heart.
- Enjoy life, remember there is always someone worse off and they are enjoying life
- 23 Negative effects of dehydration
· Since our bodies are 70% water there would be no life · Muscle and brain tissue would be greatly affected · Increased headaches · Increased fatigue · Discoloration in the urine · Fre
- Tips for Overcoming Depression
Believe it or not depression is one of the most common medical problems in the United States affecting both young and old. In dealing with the male verses female gender, depression is twice as common in women than men. Some characteristics...