- Alternative & Natural Medicine
A Home Remedy to Get Rid of Cellulite (That Really Works!)
Remove Your Cellulite Fast!
What is Cellulite?
Cellulite is a very common problem that women have because of how their skin is made. Cellulite is a fatty deposit under the skin, that results in a dimpled or an uneven appearance of skin around the thigh and the butt areas. Cellulite, no matter how large or how small you are, can have its effects on women of all ages. Cellulite can also make women less comfortable showing off their bodies and sometimes even bring down their confidence significantly. In this Hub, I am going to give you a simple home remedy recipe, for removing cellulite that can be used on yourself for quick and easy results. This cellulite removal recipe is quick and easy, and can be done at home with common ingredients that you can find right in your very own kitchen. It is a home remedy that can save a lot of money and time, and that actually solves your cellulite problems. Trust me, I use this home remedy for my cellulite problems and it really works!
BUT REMEMBER: This is NOT a permanent solution to your cellulite problems, but it can consistently lower the appearance of your cellulite if you keep applying the treatment as needed. (This is temporary if not applied consistently.)
Ingredients for Cellulite Removal Home Remedy
- 1/2 cup Coffee Grounds
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- A little bit of Olive Oil
Home Remedy Instructions
- Get a medium sized tupperware container and all your ingredients ready to use. You might want to use an older tupperware container that you are willing to get dirty and take into the shower.
- Then, mix together in the container: 1/2 cup of coffee grounds, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, and a little bit of olive oil. (If you prefer, you can wait until you are in the shower then rub the Olive Oil on your body instead of mixing it all together.)
- After you have mixed all of your ingredients together, take a nice shower. While you are showering, gently rub the mixer in a curricular motion onto your cellulite.
- After you have rubbed it into your body for however long you choose, then rinse off. Your shower might get a little dirty from the a coffee grounds but they are easy to clean with a wash cloth later.
- Apply this treatment to your skin about about 2 to 4 days a week at the most. How many times, depends on the person and the amount of cellulite they have.
What Does Each Ingredient Do?
- The coffee grounds reduce the size of fat cells that helps get rid of the cellulite.
- The brown sugar is to soften up the coffee beans and sometimes can even leave a nice scent.
- The olive oil is to moisturize and smooth the skin. (After you try this, don't forget to feel how soft your skin is afterwards!)