A Recipe for "Black and Blue" Protein Shake
Are you looking for a protein shake that is an antioxidant powerhouse? Here is a great protein shake recipe that is loaded with disease fighting antioxidants. This blackberry and blueberry protein shake is called the "Black & Blue." This shake is great for a quick morning breakfast, a meal replacement shake during the day, or for a post workout recovery shake. This black & blue protein shake is delicious and nutritious way to get those disease fighting antioxidants in your diet and put them to work.
- 8oz Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 Scope whey protein powder
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Blackberries
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1 Cup Low Fat Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- 4-5 Ice Cubes
- Combine all ingredients in blender, mix until desired smoothness. Pour in to chilled glass. Serve and enjoy!
|Calories from Fat||36|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 4 g||6%|
|Carbohydrates 44 g||15%|
|Protein 30 g||60%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|