A Blessing Named: Melanin
Colors play an important role in our life; the natural world is filled with them. Examples of life without colors was posted by Henry Jones in Colors of life. Colors could create reactions. They are used by animals and humans for camouflage. Earth dresses seasons with them and life without colors doesn't even exist in the blindness world. Blind people use their other senses to learn...remember... they could, smell, taste, hear and feel.
Blessings Of Melanin
Melanin is an important substance for survival. The need to survive is referred as adaptation; to live with the environmental conditions (such as temperature, water, air, soil and light).
Melanin, is a blessing it helps us in:
- Blood purification
- Memory processing
Keeping The Melanin Blessings
White hair is produced simply by not depositing melanin on the hair. We see this in animals from the arctic and we the people that are aging. When melanin is increased it is called hyperpigmentation. We need to do our stuff in order to keep the melanin blessings.
- Staying hydrated with water
- Eating fresh fruits and vegetables
- Taking daily vitamin supplement
- Having an exercising routine
Nature AdaptationClick thumbnail to view full-size
If you have melanin spots, I will suggest some home remedies when those chemical creams do not show positive effects. Always consult a dermatologist before using. Find out more information on how to use them:
- Wash with natural ingredients like cranberry extract and vitamin B5.
- Cut a lemon in half and rub the juice over.
- Use Aloe Vera plant lengthwise and rub its juice over the affected area.
- You could also benefit from Vitamin E oil by using it over the area.
- Make a paste of 4 almonds after soaking them in water.
- Apply a paste of few mint leaves.
With or without melanin...love yourself. Take care of your body. Live a healthy physical and spiritual life. Celebrate life taking over peace, hope and love. We are created by Jehovah who gave his son in demonstration of His love for all. And Jesus, God's son, rose from death to give us eternal life if we believe.
Martin Luther King, Jr., said:
" Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see"
© Maria Magdalena Ruiz O'Farrill
© 2011 Maria Magdalena Ruiz O'Farrill