- Alternative & Natural Medicine
Acne Home Remedy Tips
What is Acne?
An Acne Home Remedy can be done at home and can help treat this condition if done early, as soon as a pimple shows up.Most people are unaware that constipation can cause acne.If you don't have regular bowel movements the toxins get absorbed through your bloodstream causing blemishes.
Acne is a skin condition that includes blackheads,whiteheads,cysts,pimples and nodules.This condition can effect anyone , but mostly effects teenagers.Some acne can be very painful and cause permanent scarring if left untreated when infected.
Acne mostly appears on the face but can also show up on other parts of the body such as chest,back,arms legs and scalp.When your condition becomes severe it it is required that you go and see a dermatologist for advice.
Acne home remedy tips you can apply at home.
Below I have listed some tips for an Acne home remedy that you can try.Please make sure you don't use any ingredients that you think you might be allergic to.To avoid an allergic reaction always test a small area such as the back of your hand.Most of the ingredients listed are from natural substances.
- Add orange peel to a little bit of water and grind it.Apply this mixture on to your blemishes.
- Mash tomatoes and apply to your face, leave it on your face for an hour and then rinse off with water.
- To help prevent acne you can put mint leaves on your face at night.
- Drink a glass of wheat glass juice every day which can help remove acne.
- Vitamins can greatly help prevent and treat acne.Choose a vitamin B complex supplement and take daily.Vitamins A,B and E are also needed for good skin and can prevent pimples.
- Tea tree oil is a anti bacterial and can be diluted in water can be used as a daily wash to prevent infection and treat blemishes.
- Warm some milk and add nutmeg that has been grinded and apply to pimples for at least an hour.This will cause your pimples to disappear.
- Drink green tea as it contain plenty of anti oxidants, you can also use the tea leaves to gently massage the face and rinse with warm water.
- Grate a potato and apply to your acne.
- The juice from a papaya can be applied to pimples to help with inflammation.
By applying some of these Acne home remedy tips to your daily routine you should see an inprovement in the reduction of blemishes.What also makes a huge difference is drinking plenty of filtered water daily to help eliminate toxins which can cause skin problems.