Jamaican black castor oil: What, why and where
Jamaican black castor oil is 3 times more expensive than all other vegetable oils. The annual consumption of castor oil is almost equal to any other vegetable oil. This means even if it is high-priced, people still love to use it.
What is Jamaican black castor oil?
Jamaican black castor oil and conventional castor oil are a bit different in physical as well as chemical properties. Even when it comes to uses and benefits, both are different from each other but this difference is minimal.
Jamaican black castor oil is not a pure oil instead it contains an impurity which is the ash. The procedure through which black castor oil is extracted is different.
To extract black castor oil, the castor beans are first roasted and then oil is extracted from roasted beans. The ash from the roasting process is added up in the oil. This ash makes the color of the Jamaican castor oil black.
So it is the ash that makes Jamaican castor oil different from natural pure castor oil.
Why do we add ash into castor oil to make it black castor oil?
Now the question is why do we have the need to add ash in the castor oil? Why do we make it impure by adding ash into it? Is it any good?
The primary reason of extracting castor oil in this particular way and adding ash into it is to enhance its power and effectiveness. Jamaican black castor oil is supposed to be a special purpose castor oil that has several benefits and characteristics that are not present in the pure castor oil. So to make castor oil more effective, we have to add this small impurity in it.
Have you ever used Jamaican black castor oil?
The benefits of Jamaican black castor oil (the why part)
- Jamaican castor oil is super effective for hair. It doesn’t matter what type of hair issue you have, black castor oil is sure to treat it. It is a perfect solution of hair loss and hair thinning. It has the power to make your hair strong, shinny and thick. Besides, it boosts hair growth process significantly. Those who feel that their hair doesn’t grow rapidly, using Jamaican castor oil can help them get rid of this issue.
- When it comes to skin care, there is nothing better than black castor oil. It is very rich in fatty acids that make it a perfect skin care solution. It is extremely good for cleansing since it goes deep into the pores. Over the years, it has helped people get rid of wrinkles, scars, marks, surgical marks, acne and many other skin disorders.
- The healing power of black castor oil is simply awesome. It has natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal enzymes. So if you apply it on any cut or wound, it will make the healing process fast. Not to forget, females use it for cleansing so that it can go deep into the skin and kill all the bacteria.
- It is extremely good for getting rid of arthritis pain, muscular pains, aches and all other types of external skin issues. Be it small wounds or be it a large surgical cut, black castor oil is equally good for every external scar and wound.
- Since it has the ability to increase hair growth, it is used to make eyelashes long and strong and it is also used to enrich eyebrows.
These were just a few major castor oil uses. However the list of potential benefits is extremely long.
Who should use Jamaican black castor oil?
Now this is really interesting. Who should use it?
- Those who want to see their hair long and strong must use Jamaican oil. You have no idea what it can do to your hair.
- It boosts hair growth to a great extent. Those who are losing hair due to any reason, they must start using Jamaican castor oil for immediate effect. Hair loss, thinning of hair, weak hair etc. are not an issue for this oil.
- Those who are sick of their dry and rough hair they need to start using black castor oil. Stop using any other hair oil. Regular massage (once a day or once every couple of days) for a few weeks is very beneficial. You will see the results. Gently massage your hair and scalp for almost 20 to 30 minutes. Make sure that oil is absorbed in the scalp properly. It’s better to massage in the night and wash your hair in the morning. You will see an immediate change in texture of your hair.
- It is a perfect skin care product. If you are using it for skin, you don’t have to use anything else. You can use it for cleansing. Besides, you can use it on your eyebrows and eyelashes to make them long and thick.
- Now this is my favorite part, you can use it for healing scars and wounds. It has great healing power making it perfect for curing external wounds. You have to apply it on your wound and make sure that it is absorbed. Wait for the magic to happen.
When you should NOT use Jamaican black castor oil
It is not a good idea all the times to use black castor oil. You have to be very careful when you use it. As it has the power to grow hair like anything so if you will use it too much for cleansing or if you will use too much on your face, it will make your facial hair thick and more prominent. So if you already have too much hair on your face, you must not use it at all.
Where you prefer buying Jamaican black castor oil?
Where to buy a high quality Jamaican black castor oil
You can buy high quality Jamaican black castor oil from:
- Any online retail store like Walmart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Market America, MyOTCstore, Stockn’Go, Herbspro and others.
- You can buy it locally from retail stores, pharmacies, drug stores and from a few grocery stores.
How can we forget that Amazon is the best place to buy high quality Jamaican black castor oil.