Alternate Nostril Breathing- Releasing the Stress
What is it?
Alternate nostril breathing is a yogic breathing technique. This helps you to de-stress, relax, and rejuvenate. This is a quick and easy exercise you can do virtually anywhere! There are a couple of ways that this can be done, but I am going to tell you about the way I have learned and have found beneficial.
1. Sit straight and comfortable.
2. Start taking deep breaths.
3. Take your right hand and place your thumb on your right nostril.
4. Inhale and exhale three deep breaths.
5. Now release your thumb and put your right ring finger on your left nostril.
6. Repeat with the three deep breaths.
7. Repeat as necessary.