An Overview of Home Remedies for Stretch Marks
Home remedies stretch marks generate great interest among a huge number of people. The major reasons for stretch marks include pregnancy, weight loss, weight gain, abnormal changes in physical condition, rapid growth during adolescence and stress. The medical term for stretch mark is striae gravidarum and stretch marks usually found in areas like below the umbilicus, thighs, abdominal wall and breasts.
In the initial stages, the color of the stretch marks will be pink and they will become white in a gradual manner. They can become really alarming for you and the affected people will have a keen desire to get rid of them as early as possible.
1) You will have to combine Aloe Vera gel, olive oil and liquid from vitamin A and E capsules using a blender and this mixture can be applied on the stretch marks.
2) Applying lavender oil on the stretch marks is being considered as one of the most effective home remedies stretch marks and it should be repeated 3 times a day.
3) Apricot scrub can be used to massage the affected region and this method will help you to fight against stretch marks in the best manner.
4) Rubbing the affected area with a mixture of lavender oil, chamomile oil, and carrier oil will serve the purpose at its best. It is being considered as one of the most effective home remedies stretch marks.
5) Cocoa butter has been found really effective in fighting against stretch marks and it will have to be applied two times a day to get the desired results.
6) Stretch marks can be eliminated with Aroma oil and it should be applied in the affected area 2 to 3 times a day.
7) Vitamin C plays an important role in increasing the production of collagen. Since lemon juice contains vitamin C it can be applied on the affected region to deliver good results.
8) It is always advisable to use a moisturizer with antibacterial and antifungal properties and that is where the importance of coconut oil comes in. Applying it on the stretch marks will help you in the best possible manner.
9) Skin health can be improved with the help of Omega 3 fatty acids and one of the most important ingredients of Almond oil is Omega 3 fatty acids. Massaging the stretch marks with Almond area will bring in great amount of relief.
10) Castor oil is a powerful antioxidant and it can be described as an anti-inflammatory agent as well. Applying castor oil will be a good option to remove these types of marks.
In addition to these home remedies stretch marks, you will have to make some dietary changes to speed up the fight against stretch marks and including green vegetables in the diet will be a good idea. More seeds and nuts should be added in the diet menu because they contain zinc and stretch marks can be eliminated to a great extent with the consumption of zinc. Another good option for getting rid of stretch marks is to add dairy products in your menu and all these steps will help you to eliminate these types of marks in the best possible manner.
More Resources on Stretch Marks.
- Best Ways to Cover up Stretch Marks
Stretch marks appear on 80% of pregnant women and 60% of female teenagers due to hormonal changes. Males are not spared either as over 35% of men get them too. Although some people may go for treatments, it may take some time as it cannot be successf
- The Most Effective Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
It is normal for a person to have stretch marks after going through certain conditions and this is the reason why you need to know about home remedies for stretch marks. For example, after pregnancy, many women report that they have these annoying ma
- Choosing the Best Treatment for Stretch Marks.
When an individual looks for a treatment for stretch marks, they may find that there are a variety of different options on the market today. Some of these alternative solutions or options are available in several forms, such as topical creams, laser