The Many Uses Of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a type of vinegar made by the fermentation of apple cider .The process in which sugar in food is broken down by bacteria and yeast. In the first stage of fermentation, the sugars are turned into alcohol. Then, when the alcohol ferments further, you get vinegar.
The best type of apple cider vinegar to use is one made from cold pressed, organically grown whole apples, where there no chemicals or preservatives, which contains the "mother of vinegar", and is not pasteurized. The "mother of vinegar" is a natural gelatinous substance formed during the last fermentation step. This type of apple cider vinegar can be found in health food stores and some general grocery stores.
If you decide to use non organic apple cider vinegar be sure to mix with water as it is very acidic.
If you can get over the taste of apple cider vinegar, you will find it one of the most important natural remedies in healing the body.
I cannot guarantee any results, since there are so many other influencing factors, some of these work for some people and some may not work for others. All you can do is try and see what works for your ailment.
* Can help relieve sore throats, laryngitis, and cleans out toxins, and germs.
* May help control and help with weight loss.
* May help people and animals with arthritis because it breaks down calcium deposits in the joints.
* Helps with oxidizing the blood, reducing the risk of high blood pressure.
* Can help strengthen the heart, by stabilizing your blood sugar and reducing the risk of certain cancers.
* Helps break down fatty, mucous and phlegm deposits within the body.
* Helps with colds and flu, It has been found that the acidity factor of the body becomes a bit more alkaline prior to a cold or flu striking you down. Makes your immune system less likely to get sick.
* May help with leg, calve and or feet cramps.
* Can help with fatigue, tiredness, and general lethargic feelings by releasing amino acids contained in apple cider vinegar.
* Helps break up kidney and gallstones. So they may pass easier through your system.
* Can help you get rid of headaches.
* Also helps suppress your appetite.
* If you have a sunburn or insect bite it a good soothing tonic.
* Helps with acne, can be used as an astringent, and facial toner.
* Can help whiten your teeth..
* Helps clear up sinus infections.
* Helps promote a healthy immune system.
* Helps speed up metabolism if taken before meals.
* Helps get rid of hiccups.
* Helps with insomnia, two teaspoons of Apple cider vinegar and two of honey in a glass of water to be taken before going to bed.
* Can help clear up your allergies.