Apple Cider Vinegar on Weight Loss, Health Benefits and Hygiene; Even for Pets!
I would like to make this simple and straightforward for all we want as readers is to be lead directly to the answers of what health benefits a raw Apple Cider Vinegar offers. Select only the unpasteurized/unfiltered apple cider vinegar. You'll gain the beneficial nutrition from a raw apple cider vinegar.
On Weight Loss
To maintain on a healthy weight, store an apple cider vinegar underneath your desk at work. Just a half hour before lunch break, take a full tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. This will help control your cravings and eating less. In short, you will feel less hungry.
A Healthier Beverage Supplement Occasionally, we like to drink tea as an alternative to the much-favoured hot beverage of choice- "coffee". With the wide variety of tea flavours from leaves to herbal flowery plants and fruit infusions, from strong flavours to organic and caffeine free, we missed out the benefits of drinking hot apple cider vinegar or plainly, the apple cider.
On Healthier Benefits
1. Lowers glucose (simple sugar or carbohydrate) that is absorbed during digestion (especially for diabetics). Glucose gives energy but if consumed too much found in starchy food products, processed and enriched products such as white bread, pasta, desserts and rice (white grain), this glucose is stored as fat.
2. It simply lowers and regulates high blood pressure just like the benefits you get from garlic and cayenne pepper.
3. Having a bad cholesterol problem? Apple cider vinegar is the solution to reducing high cholesterol.
4. Healthy for meal preparation and salad dressing.
5. A safeguard to catching a cold, sinus infections and a resistance to other viruses and bacteria. It is also a relieving cold remedy just like ginger and lemon.
6. Decreases migraine attacks and prevents it.
7. A good source of calcium for stronger bones and healthier teeth.
8. Natural remedy for heartburn and indigestion. Removes toxins that poison our body contributing to a bad headache. Avoid it if you suffer from ulcer.
9. Helps in relaxing muscle stiffness and eases pain in joints (associated with arthritis in both human and pets, and gout); makes bedtime rest more rewarding.
10. Better eyesight.
11. Functional vital organs.
12. Increases vitality and the energy you need.
1. Helps and soothes from developing a stressful skin condition such as pimples and breakouts, itching and rashes.
2. Beneficial treatment and reduces inflammation of such skin irritation that of psoriasis and eczema. As a beverage, add natural honey or cinnamon into 1 cup of water and apple cider vinegar to reduce its sour taste. You may repeat this at least 3 times a day. For soaking remedies, bathe adding 2 cups of apple cider vinegar.
3. Makes a mild facial toner and aftershave diluted in water; reduces blemishes. DO NOT directly apply onto face with breakouts and acne. Keeps skin fresh and silky; from dry skin to a healthy-looking skin. Makes a helpful agent for warts too by soaking a piece of a cotton or gauge and let sit for hours or overnight.
4. After shampooing, you may rinse hair with apple cider vinegar mixed with cold water in a reused ‘clear’ shampoo bottle. Apple cider vinegar works wonders for a silkier and fuller hair.
5. Makes a refreshing and smelling-good feminine hygiene added to water and mild liquid soap or body wash for fragrance. Use empty pump shampoo or hand soap bottles for easy use.
Pets also benefit from apple cider vinegar to maintain silky hair/fur as well as health. It provides them good health protection against infections, other skin irritation and tooth decay.
1. Add a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar regularly 2 – 3 times a week to your dog’s daily meal or in water. Make sure it is well diluted to avoid stomach upset. My dog retreated from his bowl as soon as he smelled vinegar in it, so I added a little gourmet topping (I specially make for him).
2. Healthy teeth and fresh breath - For a fresh breath and prevention of tartar buildup and tooth decay, dilute apple cider vinegar into a small cup of water. Dip your dog’s toothbrush before applying on toothpaste, then gently brush over gums and teeth. Repeat until brushing is done.
3. Tear stains - are most unattractive to pets with white coat. The apple cider vinegar prevents this too.
4. Soft and silky coat, plus clean ears- Apply by brushing lightly onto your dog. This helps maintain a softer and silkier coat. For dry skin areas, which could cause skin irritations, apply apple cider vinegar to soothe dry skin. In addition, dab apple cider vinegar onto a small wipe and gently clean ‘only’ the outer part of your dog’s ears. Avoid apple cider on open cuts or wounds for its burning sensation.
5. Bye bye fleas!- After a thorough dog bath, apple cider vinegar is safe on pets. Just apply carefully all over to remove fleas.
As a Household Cleaner
I use apple cider vinegar with a lemon slice to soak the dish scrub. It prevents the ‘smell’ on scrubs caused by it frequently damped. Always replace old scrubs to prevent building up of bacteria.
Apple cider vinegar is useful almost anywhere in your household such as a disinfectant solution for the toilet and laundry, shine on flooring, cleans windows, spotless utensils and back to its shine, or use as a natural cleaning solution for the stove, counter top microwave and toaster. You can replace your Windex or other glass/mirror cleaners to the accessible natural and fragrant agent found right in your kitchen- the apple cider vinegar!
The Apple of My Eye
Summary: The Many Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Detoxify & Purify the Vital Organs
Helpful as Treatments/Remedies
Helpful to Pets & Canine Ailments
facial toner, aftershave, minimize blemishes
liver, bladder, kidney, gallstones, ulcer
common and viral colds, sore throat, sinusitis
silkier and shiny coat
prevents breakouts, pimples and acne
aids to indigestion, constipation
asthma, migraine, headache, hay feve
prevents tear stains
safe for wart removal
menstrual cramps, muscle cramps, fatigue
promotes fuller, bouncier, silky and shiny hair
controls high cholesterol
joint pains (arthritis, gout), osteoporosis
prevents infections and skin irritations
prevents dandruff and thinning hair
lowers high blood pressure
diarrhea, nauseating, weight loss
helps in digestion
removes stains on teeth
regulates blood circulation
insomia, memory boost, increases concentration and alertness
vitality and energy boost
nose bleeds, hiccups, heartburn
healthy teeth and gums
reduces water retention
prevents and relieves inflammation, arthritis,
slows and lowers the rise of blood sugar (glucose)
other dog bone and muscle disorders
interferes with the process of high-carbohydrate intake