Are morning workouts more effective?
Reasons to workout in the a.m.
1. Outstanding Productivity: After a workout, your body releases energy-boosting endorphins which elevates the nature of your mood. Not only will this sudden boost of energy in the morning set your tone for the day, but most importantly it helps to heighten your productivity level.
2. Greater Clarity: After your workout, you now have this new rush of energy, so where do you pour it? Into your daily tasks of course! Say goodbye to procrastination and hello to complete to-do lists! You must remember that those feel-good hormones are being released from the body, so this combination of physical and mental uplift is a genesis for better clarity and stimulation.
3. Metabolism : Studies have shown that exercising early in the day, particularly before breakfast, can lead to quicker fat burning in the body. This is due to the fact that the body must rely on fat for energy as oppose to carbohydrates. This little trick works for those who needs a metabolism boom.
4. Opportuneness: For those who cannot or simply do not like to attend the gym, it is best that you do your own workout at this time. Not only is it convenient with time but you can also workout at your own pace. Would you rather your trainer shouting over you "C'mon you can put in 10 more of those!" ? I think having the ball in your own court sounds much more appealing. Choose your own sweat-intensive calorie burn workout and get started tomorrow morning!
5. Crowd Avoidance: Let's face it. You are not the only one who wants to be slim and trim, muscular and fit, all strapping and toned. Lots of people throng gyms as well as aerobic classes to meet these goals. Not a whole lot of them enjoy the waking up early and get moving process - so why not take this to your advantage and join that half-empty morning club around the block to get into fitness? Always remember, the early bird gets the worm.This way you can exercise peacefully without having to wait your turn for the treadmill or drool over someone that has your idea of an idyllic body.