Breastfeeding is the Best Thing for your Baby
The divine purpose of breasts
The main purpose of a woman's breast
Info for both moms and dads about breastfeeding
- THIS hub will answer your doubts and uncertainties on breastfeeding.
- It is suggested that both moms and dads should read this hub to gain a working knowledge of the benefits both mom and child can get out of breastfeeding.
- Breastfeeding is a precious God-given gift to mankind.
- It is misunderstood and not fully utilized.
- Some people entertained the notion that mothers who elect to have their child breastfeed don't have money to buy canned formulated cow's milk.
- The assumption is partly correct because there are well-off mothers who prefer to nurse their babies by way of their breast.
Breast milk contains appropriate amount of carbohydrates, protein fat, and provide minerals, vitamins and hormones that infants requireClick thumbnail to view full-size
Why are there children with problems?
- These are ideal mothers who understand and practice the good there is in breastfeeding.
- However - sad to say- there are those who- despite their working knowledge about the benefits of breastfeeding still prefers the other way around, because they believed breastfeeding would ruin their figure.
- So they entrust the care and development of their children to the housemaids with the refs bulging with high-priced canned milk.
- It is no wonder why we have in our midst children with problems.
Breastfeeding is the best thing for babies. Why?
- PEOPLE in the know such as the pediatricians, midwives, nurses and even formula manufacturers all agree that breastfeeding is the best thing for your baby.
- They are well aware of the fact that breast milk contains the perfect amount of anti-bodies, water, fat, carbohydrates, protein, vitamins and minerals and that, as your baby's source of food- breast milk, is second to none.
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) considers breastfeeding as the most complete form of nutrition for infants - with range of benefits for their health, growth, immunity and physical development.
Product of research
The following are breastfeeding benefits for both nursing mothers and infants that have been proven effective by research.
For INFANTS - breastfeeding:
- decreases chances of infectious diseases;
- decreases mortality rates among infants;
- may improve baby's brain development;
- provides the right balance of nutrients for healthy development.
For nursing MOTHERS - breastfeeding:
- reduces risk of breast, uterine and ovarian cancers;
- lessens osteoporosis;
- promotes postpartum weight loss and
- reduces risk of heart disease and diabetes
I got 21 grand children- 13 males and 8 females. All are still single at present. I'll let them all internalize the concept, meaning and purpose of breastfeeding so that when the time comes for them to settle down in marriage they will embrace and put to excellent use this God-given gift. I hope you've found this hub informative and wish you the best of everything. Thank you.
Ref.: Courant.com (Sept. 1, 2009), The New Parents Guide
If you find this article helpful, you may share it with your friends, facebook or any social media. Thank you.
What can you say of this hub?
Please indicate your reactions by clicking on the ready-made buttons and comments capsule below. Thank you.