- Aging & Longevity
Battling Aging Skin with Walgreens, and RiteAid Products
How I Improved My Aging Skin Problem
Ladies, if you have a problem with aging, crepey, discolored skin, I have discovered products and a method of applying them that has really improved my skin. My skin looked so bad. It had small wrinkles all over it and discolorations of brown spots and redness. When I applied makeup it made me look even older. I have been trying different products since I have been 40 trying to take care of this problem, now at 45 I have found some products and a system that works for me. I would like to share it with you. One of the best things about these products is their price tag and they can be bought at Walgreens and Rite-Aid, as well as over the internet.
The Products and my Regimen
1. The first thing in the morning I wash my eyes with dove soap. Then I use derma 36 Glycoprotein Rejuvenation Crystals by C. Booth. I follow the directions on the label. Do not apply this to the eye area. This product leaves your skin very smooth. I buy this product at Rite-Aid and it runs around $14.00 and using once on a daily basis last for about a month.
2. Next I apply DermaSilk Miracle Moisturizer to eyelids and under eyes. This product not only moisturizes, but has vitamins that are good for the skin. I buy this produt at Walgreens and the price varies, they seem to put it on sale alot. It usually runs around $20.00 and last for about a month.
3. While I'm letting the moisturizer on my eyes dry I apply DermaSilk 5 Minute Face Lift. This product works instantly and has long term effects. I apply it to problem areas. Above and between my eyebrows, around my lips and underneath my chin and jawline, applying in a upward motion. This products contains ingrediants that are good for the skin and it gives a instant tightness and lift to your face. I buy this product at Walgreens. It is $39.00, but usually they have it on sale for $29.00 and if you use it once daily instead of twice as recommened, it can last up to two months.
4. Next, I go back to my eyes and apply DermaSilk 90 Second Eye Lift. You don't need to use very much. One squirt is enough for both eyes. I appy it both on the eyelids and underneath the eye. This product is also priced at $39.00 at Walgreens but again, is usually onsale for $29.00. It can last up to two months.
5. The next product is Vita-k Solutions Acne Scar Cream. I never had acne my whole life but my face was looking like I had, so I decided to try it and it works. My discoloration is better and it smooths all the lines all over my face that looked like scars after I put my makeup on. You can buy this product at Rite-Aid or Walgreens for around $14.00. It can last up to three months.
6. After the Vita-k dries, I add a little more of DermaSilk moisturizer under my eyes and then start applying my makeup. I have been so pleased with the results. My skin looks smooth and healthy.
7. At night time I wash my eyes with dove soap and then make a suger scrub with dove soap and wash my face with it. Do not use the sugar scrub on your eye area. You just soap your hands up with the dove soap and pour a couple spoonfuls of sugar in your hand, rub your hands together and then you have a scrub and then apply to face and rinse. I use the Vita K as my night time moisturizer and add a little of the DermaSilk Miracle Moisturizer to the T- zone and around my eyes.
Every ones skin is different, this is what I have found that works for me. I am so happy with my skin now. I hope that if you try this it will work for you.