- Aging & Longevity
Beginners Guide to HGA
What is Human Growth Hormone?
Human Growth Hormone(HGH) is a chemical substance that stimulates growth, cell reproduction, and regeneration in humans and animals. It's a naturally occurring chemical that is produced some where within the brain. Of course I'm not talking about animals in this context, the focus of this article is on human beings.
As I make an effort to educate you about facts of Human Growth Hormone, I will also make a recommendation of a product that I believe and trust the most.
Uses of GH in the Body
Growth hormones(GH) are used for treating growth disorders, and lack of growth hormone in the body. In other word, if your body lacks a growth hormone that helps in the development of your body, you will be required to go in for a human growth hormone supplement that will help your body attain its full development.
Effects of Human Growth Hormone in Your Body
From your youthful age to puberty, and to adulthood, your body continues to grow. At age 21, your body's growth process stops. At this stage, the levels of the HGH that are produced in your body start to decrease, and as the years pass, the rate at which the production of the growth hormone falls also increases at a slower pace.
To overcome this issue, taking HGH supplements on a regular basis will help boost the HGH levels in your body. It will also help you combat the symptoms of aging. In addition, it will help you build more muscles, and enhance your metabolism.
Functions of the Human Growth Hormone in Your Body
The functions and health benefits of Human Growth Hormone are enormous. Below are the health benefits of Human Growth Hormone to your body:
- Improved skin elasticity and a reduction in wrinkles.
- Regrowth of thicker, healthier hair.
- Greater functioning of the heart and renewed energy and vitality.
- More restful, restorative sleep.
- Increased libido and enhanced sexual performance.
- Improved memory, sharper vision, and increased positive mood.
- Enhanced immune system with better disease resistance and rapid healing of wounds.
- Stronger bones and muscles, lower blood pressure and decreased cholesterol.
- Blood sugar control
- Assisting with calcium retention for stronger bones.
3 Ways to Take Human Growth Hormone
(1) Injection - This involves introducing the HGH directly into your blood stream with the use of a syringe. Remember to discuss it with your doctor before using this method of taking a HGH supplements. The cost of using this method can be very high as compared to others.
(2) Oral Form - Some HGH are made in a tablet form for those who cannot afford or prefer an alternative to the injection of HGH. Similar to taking a painkiller or vitamins, HGH pills are easy to swallow, and they release the dosage of HGH straight into your digestive tract after swallowing.
(3) Oral Spray - Some HGH are made in spray forms. To use this type of HGH, you simply shake the bottle of the HGH well and spray it into your mouth, hold it there for few seconds before you finally swallow it.
This is the most effective way of using any HGH because it helps you absorb the greater parts of the active ingredients in the hormone supplement through the lining of your mouth. In addition, you will get the anti-aging benefits of HGH in their full potency immediately into your body by using this method of taking a HGH supplement. These are some of the reasons why I would recommend this method of taking a HGH supplement.