Benefits of Being Happy
Who knew that being happy has benefits? Well I had no idea that happiness has benefits in your life in general. Being happy has benefits for your health and It can bring you success, good mental health and better chance of long life. We all strive to be happy even though there is just someone or something that seems to get in our way of a peaceful and happy life.
Here are some benefits that happiness can bring into your life:
1. Better health- researchers found that happy people have stronger immune systems and discovered that happy people were 50% likely to become disabled.
2. Better mental health- studies have shown that happy people are less likely to be depressed, less paranoid, less suicidal and are able to deal with pain better than unhappy people are.
3. Better productivity at work- happy people are more likely to enjoy their jobs, become more productive, good quality of work, and have more creativity.
4. Successful Relationships- happy people are likely to get married and less divorce rate, have a large group of friends, enjoy social interactions, and have stronger social support.
5. Live longer- a study conducted by the Moyo clinic revealed that happy people live longer than pessimists do.
Tips of how to try to lead a happy and long life:
1. Surround yourself with happy people.
2. Do not indulge in unfilled desires.
3. Remember that you also deserve to be happy no matter what people say.
4. When you compare yourself with someone do it wisely or do not do it at all.
5. Always find a solution for a problem you are facing do not feel sorry for yourself the problem won’t go away if you just sit and wallow.
6. Eat healthy and take care of your health because the state of your health affects your mood.
7. Live your lives for yourself do not try to make anyone happy. You are as important has anyone?
8. Take time out and spend some quiet time by going to the park or taking a walk.
9. Be realistic by setting goals that you can archive this way you life will be simple and stress less.
10. Be happy with what you have not everyone is born to be rich.
Take time realize that you life is what you make it to be and nobody will come with a bucket full of happiness and drop it by your do step. Get up and be happy.