- Exercise & Fitness
Best Body Building And Fitness Training Tips For Men
Men's Fitness Stage One: Diet
Have you ever looked at some of the health and fitness magazines and had seen some of the most well toned men who parade in impy skimpy beach wear showing off what could possibly be called a body sculptured by Hercules himself? and wish that you could look the same way? Well you can, but you cannot achieve a toned body that is fit and healthy without making sacrifices. You must be prepared to do what us health enthusiastic call the "cut back and suck it up" strategy before you begin to enroll in body building, fitness training and achieve a healthy body, inside and out. Let us start by looking at what initially needs to be cut from your diet if you are consuming these items. Oh, don't be fooled by many of the folks you see on television telling you that you can eat whatever you want and still loose and maintain the weight you lost. There are certain foods which will simply increase you body fat and you will have to keep on sweating day and night to keep off those unwanted body fat to maintain the body you always wanted. Lets get started!
your diet is absolutely important when it comes on to having a toned fit and healthy body. There are certain foods which are simply bad for you and are just made for some big organizations to rake in millions of dollars while leaving consumers fat, sick and unhealthy. Here are a list of food types you must avoid:
Fatty foods which are high in calories
- Many fast foods such as burgers and Chinese foods are general culprit of serving fatty and high calorie intake to customers.
Foods high in Carbohydrates
- Yes, your body does need sugar. Sugar as we all know is broken down to energy which you body needs to operate. But what do you think happens when your body has to much sugar and is unable to break them down? You may develop what is called diabetes and that my friend is a dangerous no no!
Avoid Energy Drinks!
- I only have two words to describe these: Crash and Burn!
A Must To Do
Drink Plenty Of Water
- Ensure you keep your body well hydrated by increasing your water intake, especially when the real work out begins.
Once you eliminate these bad foods then you need to set out a proper meal intake. Ensure that you have lean meat in you diet and a balanced set of carbohydrates. Chicken breast and fish are good sources of lean meat. Ensure that your diet consist of leaf, meaning a lot of vegetables and fruits. These plants will help a lot with strengthening your bones and tightening your skin to prepare itself for the workout which will follow. Maintain this diet for at least a month before you simply rush to the gym and start lifting weights thinking that you will be ripped in the next week. You body is not prepared and you will simply burn out yourself. You must prepare your body and mind before the gym works.
Men's Fitness Stage 2: Running
So now you that you have started a healthy diet plan, the next phase in having a fit, toned and healthy body is to begin a simple workout plan. That simple work out plan should entail doing a bit of slow paced running for at least 15 Minutes daily. What this does is to start training your lungs to be much more vigilant for more strenuous exercises. It also helps blood to circulate through your entire body and helps build heart muscle. Once you are comfortable with that slow jogging pace then you can up your tempo to a faster pace which should always be timed. Run for at least two to three weeks and practice your breathing technique before you move on to stage three of this best body building and fitness training tips for men program.
- Maintain a level pace
- Maintain a steady breathing level
- Never push yourself over the limit
- Never run and simply make an abrupt stop, when tired pace down your run to an easy walk and gradually stop
Men's Fitness Stage 3: Hitting The Gym
So now that you have a healthy diet plan, you have began to allow your body to get in groove for gym fitness by practicing running, it is now time to head to the gym to sculpt that body which you want. You must always have an exercise plan when you hit the Gym. Don't just go monkey jumping from one equipment to the next without having a clear objective at hand. So let us say that you want to sculpt those abs. There are exercise moves and equipment which are geared towards targeting specific bodily areas. But before we go into the various exercises, lets clear the air about what is a gym. When we say gym, a gym can be in home where you also have several piece of fitness equipment at your disposal. Where ever the location of these fitness equipment, you should be disciplined and follow the same rules and principles.
Toned Abs - Getting Those Six Packs
Many men like to have what many people call six packs. A six pack is basically well pronounced abdominal muscles. The fact is that everyone has a six pack, some are simple hidden under fat while some are sculptured and lean. So lets look at what it takes to build decent six packs, it takes a lot of exercise crunches. One of the thing is that you cannot tie a time in which you will achieve these six packs as there are too many variables at hand. Variables such as;
- how much fat you have to burn
- How many hours are you going to work out
- Your Diet
- How your body reacts to these exercises
- How determined are you
Ab Fitness For Men
Best Abs Machines
These crunches are very effective if you are disciplined and do these exercises on scheduled basis. There are equipment which you can use to also help you with sculpting your abs. Some of the best abs exercise machines are:
- Adjustable Sit Up Benches
The adjustable Sit Up Bench can do a wide variety of ab exercises. It is able to achieve , crunches, leg raising and twists etc. It is a truly valuable tool to train the entire core.
- Ab Wheel
Another of my favorites. This is a simple yet effective ab equipment. Want those six pack fast? Well this simple beast can help you achieve that. It works abdominal muscles plus shoulders, arms and back. The ab wheel stimulates the muscles on each roll, in and out. Allowing the abdominal muscles to continuously work, burning away those belly fat.
- Stability Ball
This Stability ball is rarely used in abs training simply because it is not that well known. But this ball is capable of helping you perform various exercises.Since the ball allows us to control do more motion, it helps to train abdominal muscles better.
- Roman Chair
No, you will not be crowned emperor and this is not a actual chair for you to sit on and watch the gladiators. The roman chair allows exercises geared towards waist training and as so targets the abdominal muscles as well.
Getting The Six Pack With Crunches
- In the V Crunch, You lie down on you back with your hands and feet stretched out and together, Then you raise both legs up to a 90 degree angle while raising your hands to touch your raised shin. This abs crunch is not that easy to do and time should be spent getting this one down.
- You lie down on your back, place your hands at the back of your your head, raise both legs together in the air, bend your knees and lift the lower half towards you. Kind of like doing a semi see- saw motion.
- While lying on your back, place your hands behind your head, lift your head slightly with both feet in the air doing bicycle riding leg movements. While your legs are riding that invisible bike, ensure that you make small twist from left to right of the upper body area
- Lie on your back, bend you knees upwards, lift your upper body slightly and move from side to side allowing you lower half to be still while side crunching.
Get a complete Body Workout Now!
Chest and Biceps Workout
I covered the ab exercises because most men who do fitness training tend to focus mostly on abs and chest area. Chest and biceps exercises are what follows after the abs, One of the first and traditional exercises which targets chest and arm is the famous push ups.
- Start by doing at least 25 push ups daily. As you get to feel comfortable with these push ups, increase the number by increments of 5's then 10's. Its important to never out-burn yourself and always gradually progress when doing fitness training.
- Dumbbell Bench Press. Ensure that you start off with a weight which you are comfortable lifting. A 40ib should be the starting pound for the average man to lift. Do as much as you can. If you feel your arms beginning to weaken after lift. Take a break and probably hit a treadmill.
- Stand Cable Cross Over. This is simple yet effective biceps and chest workout. Cables are on the equipment , placed on you left and right. You simple grab a cable with each hand and pull both cables towards you at the same time. This exercise is great for even abs development.
There are however equipment available which allows you to have a timely ripped body just by applying your self and maintaining discipline throughout your entire workout program. Remember that step one and two should always be maintained while you can reduce you rigid exercise activity somewhat and still maintain that body you always wanted.
Remember My 1,2,3 Fitness Tips
1. Maintain a healthy Diet: Loose those junk Foods
2. Prepare your body: Do some running
3. Hit The Gym: Home or subscribed
Repeat all steps!
Do you believe that your fitness and Health is Important?
Start Your Fitness Training Now!
If your answer to the poll was yes! It is simple, do not wait or procrastinate to start your body building, health and fitness exercises. One greatest fact about people who take their health seriously is that under natural circumstances, they actually live longer! Their bodies and immune system are tuned up, their regular exercises allows better blood flows and it even fosters brain stimulation. If you are one of the millions of people who have no time for jogging or gym, you can simply maintain a healthy diet and get a complete in home gym where you can simply work out when you do have the time. Remember that your health is in your hands and good health and fitness begins today!