How to get rid of a cold - the best natural remedy
Best Cold and Flu Remedy
We’ve all been there: we have something important to do, and just then, we start catching a cold. Oh no! What to do now? How to get rid of a cold? Instead of rushing to the pharmacy, you should rush to the supermarket. Nature has the best remedies for that cold that’s bugging you.
Here is the recipe:
This is what you will need:
- 1 Red Onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 inch of Rosemary still attached to the stem
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 2 Lemons
***These ingredients make about 4 cups***
- Cut the red onion in half.
- Place all ingredients in a pot, except the lemons. Bring them to a boil.
- Let it stand for half an hour
- Remove the cinnamon stick and the rosemary
- Blend everything else together in a blender
- Store in a glass container
Add the juice of 2 lemons and honey to every cup you drink. Adding the juice turns the mixture to a pink color.
If you already sick, drink at least 4 cups a day. If you are just trying to prevent a cold or flu, drink 1 cup a day. This mixture makes a wonderful immune system booster!