The Top 5 Best Fruits For Weight Loss
How Fruits can help you lose weight?
Losing weight can be a nightmare for many. And even tougher for those who are truly food lovers. So, here's a good news for those. The best weight loss ingredient lies right in your fridge. Fruits can help you most effectively to lose weight.
The idea behind weight loss is simple:
"Burn More Calories Than You Eat"
A fruit diet is the best remedy for weight loss. Fruits are excellent sources of energy and nutrition. They are excellent sources of fiber which provide volume to your diet. They provide vital nutrients to the body required for everyday tasks without excess calories.
Fruits promote good health and proper body functions. They are an essential part of a balanced diet. The water in fruits will provide hydration.
Mango And Weight Loss
Mangoes are the King of all fruits. Who doesn't love mangoes? Sometimes called the "Fruit of India", this unique fruit is packed with nutrients to give your weight loss a boost.
Mango delivers. Apart from its delicious taste, mango provides vitamins and minerals vital to the body without affecting your calorie count.
- Complex carbohydrates, such as mangoes, help to jump-start your metabolism, so your body burns more calories.
- Mangoes are an excellent source anti-oxidants like beta carotene and carotenoid.
- A single mango provides a you with a complete daily supply of Vitamin C.
- Apart from these mangoes also deliver Vitamin B and minerals such as calcium and magnesium.
Oranges For Weight Loss
When you're planning to lose weight, an important strategy is to avoid sugar at all costs. So, how to please your sweet tooth. The answer lies in natural sugar subsitutes. Oranges fit perfectly into a weight loss diet. When you're looking for something to satisfy your sweet tooth and at the same time not being a burden on your pounds, than you cannot find a better choice than orange.
- Oranges contain low calories with zero fat and cholestrol and high fiber for a perfect weight loss supplement.
- Orange and tangerines are known as the most important sources of Vitamin C. Oranges provide more than 3 times more Vitamin C than tangerines.
- Oranges are great sources of Flavonoids, strong oxidants which protect blood vessels and decrease inflammation.
- Herperidine found in oranges reduces blood cholestrol.
Apples For Weight Loss
We all know that saying,
An apple a day, keeps the doctor away.
But an apple can do much more than keeping the doctor away, it can even help you keep your extra weights away. Apples are a perfect addition to your weight loss diet. Their perfect blend of energy and nutrients make them tailor made for all your weight loss needs.
- Apples are loaded with natural energy and fiber which fills your tummy and meets your energy needs.
- They are low in calories and fats.
- They are sodium free to help you prevent excess water weight or retention.
- They contain enzymes which help in the quick digestion of food.
- They contain a substance that binds bile acid and draws out cholestrol from the blood.
- They are excellent sources of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants which keep your heart healthy.
Dates For Weight Loss
Dates are nuggets of nutrition. Dates are the perfect food to please your sweet tooth while you're losing weight. Dates have everything to make it to your weight loss diet.
- Dates are fat, sodium and cholestrol free which makes them effective to shed those pounds.
- They are loaded with natural energy and fiber.
- They provide your weight loss diet with vital minerals such as potassium and vitamins including vitamin B6 and vitamin K.
Bananas For Weight Loss
Bananas offer an amazing fat free, nutrient loaded package perfect to all those aiming to shed their extra pounds. Bananas are the world's most famous fruits. Its sweet, well balanced taste makes it a treat for your tongue and its nutrients make it ideal for your health.
- Their low fat and cholestrol and high energy content make them extremely suitable for weight loss.
- Bananas are a natural mineral mine. Loaded with potassium, they are very helpful for those suffering from high blood pressure (very common to those suffering from extra weight).
- Bananas supply vitamins including vitamin C and vitamin B6.
So, in order to sum it all up, your weight loss can never be complete without a fruit diet.If you liked what you read, don't hesitate to comment to let me know of your thoughts.