5 Best Natural Drinks
Why Natural Health Drinks ?
There are various types of drinks available in the market.
You have energy drinks, fizzy drinks and so on.
Natural drinks are the healthiest of all.
Immense benefits in terms of nutrition are derived from drinking natural health drinks.
These drinks also prevent many diseases.
As it is said health is wealth , so being close to mother nature will make you healthy and beautiful.
When you feel tired and down just grab these healthy natural drinks.
You will we recharged and rehydrated.
So enjoy reading the list of natural health drinks
1) Coconut Water
Coconut water is is nutritious as well provides many health benefits.It has a nutty flavor. Provides the following benefits
- Drink for hydration
- Refills your body with electrolytes like potassium and amino acids
- Wonderful for you skin as it hydrates your skin, prevents aging of skin, gives antioxidant benefits
- Boosts your immunity
- Constipation is cured
- Great drink for pregnant ladies
- Acidity is kept at bay
- Diabetes is controlled
- Leads to healthy digestion
- Great heart tonic
- Use it as sports drink
- Drink for patients
- Prevents cancer
Recipe to make Coconut Water Kefir & Raw Non-Dairy Coconut Yogurt
2) Apple Juice
Apple juice is a great drink for health conscious people. It is delicious and tasty. Though you get many packaged options of this juice.This juice contains preservatives salt, sugar etc. So for best health results go for freshly derived apple juice. You get the following benefits from drinking apple juice
- Good for heart as bad cholesterol LDL formation is prevented
- Protects against many cancers
- Your immunity gets the boost
- Cataract formation is prevented
- Leads to healthy lungs
- Great brain tonic as Parkinson and Alzheimer's diseases are prevented
- Good for diabetics
- Makes the skin beautiful
- Gives body nutrition and antioxidants
How to make apple juice
3) Green Tea
Green tea is a very popular health drink. This antioxidant rich drink is my favorite. Its amazing benefits are as follows:
- Great weight loss tonic as it boosts your metabolic rates. So people thinking of trimming their tummy should drink green tea.
- Regulates the blood sugar making it a good drink for diabetic patients
- It prevent heart disease as it lowers cholesterol
- Keeps your skin young and fresh
- Prevents rheumatoid arthritis
- Makes your bones strong
- Boosts your memory
- Prevents Alzheimer and Parkinson diseases
- Controls high blood pressure
- Immunity booster
- Cold and flu is treated and prevented
- Asthma Patients get relief on drinking this tea.
- Stress reliever
4) Lemon Water
Lemon water is adding lemon juice in glass of water. When I drink lemon water I add black salt and a teaspoon of sugar in it. It gives a unique taste.The easiest way to prepare is buy a bottle of lemon juice from the market. Then add 3-4 spoons of the juice in plain water. The drink is ready to enjoy. The benefits of having lemon water are immense.
- Your immunity is strengthened as lemons are rich in vitamin C
- Lemon juice is great for your heart , brain and nerves as it contains potassium. As it controls high blood pressure
- Improves your digestion and you are relieve problems like bloating and heartburn
- Flushes toxins from body
- A great skin tonic as antioxidants in lemon juice remove blemishes and wrinkles.
- Cleans the blood of impurities
- Those suffering from rheumatic and arthritis should drink lemon juice as it reduces inflammation that causes pain in joints.
- Drinking a mixture of lemon juice, honey and water in warm water aids in weight reduction
- Drink taken in viral infections like cold, flu and sore throat helps in curing these problem
Benefits of drinking Lemon Juice before breakfast
5) Soy Milk
A great alternative to cow's milk. It is high in proteins. Those who have lactose intolerant can drink this milk without hesitation. The benefits are as follows
- Low in saturated fats and cholesterol
- High in polyunsaturated fats.
- Being rich in antioxidant isoflavones. It prevents aging, osteoporosis and lowers bad LDL cholesterol.
- Other benefits are it eases menopause problems.
- Good for your heart
- Reduces cancer risks like breast, prostate, and colon.
- Good for diabetic patients
- It is great for your eye health
How to make soy milk at home
This article is meant for information purpose only. The information provided here is not a substitute of professional medical advice. Please seek the advice of doctors or physician before using the information in this article for any health program.