- Diet & Weight Loss
Best Tips on How to Lose Belly Fat (Flatter Stomach)- Step by Step How to Guide
Losing belly fat can be more simple than you think, all you have to do is follow the simple steps in this article and you are sure to see changes in your body within a couple of days!
Maintaining a healthy weight can be difficult these days, it is important to remember that you are not alone in your struggle. The fact of the matter is that many people do not understand why they have gained weight or gotten fat. On top of this, they have no idea what they can do to battle their increasing waistline.
For those of you who feel like you are ready to tackle the challenge, keep reading! This article has been written to inform you that just a few simple changes to your lifestyle can produce some huge results!
Instructions to Follow
To Loose Belly Fat Follow this Guide: -
First, it is important for you to understand that your abdominal muscles are not made in the gym; they are made in the kitchen! You cannot keep telling yourself that sit-ups and crunches are going to give you the six-pack abs that you desire. This belief is simply not true and if you continue in this mindset, you will never reach your goal. If you truly want to lose that bulge around your middle, you must change your lifestyle and you’re eating habits. Unless you go under the knife, there is no way to “spot treat” the fat in just one area of your body. The fact is that your weight loss journey is going to take time and effort but you must not give up if you don’t see results right away!
2. You have undoubtedly heard this second step before and it has been engrained into your mind throughout you’re. Control your diet! I don’t mean go on a crash diet where you only drink lemon juice and cayenne pepper for weeks. I also don’t want you to run out of your house to go and join the nearest Weight Watchers program and by all means, do not attempt the Atkin’s diet. If you put all jokes aside, the fact is that fad diets and “miracle” pills simply do not work. Sure you might lose weight for a few weeks, but then that weight loss will end and you will most likely bounce back up to the weight you were at before you began. The key is learning to eat right, eat healthy and eat at the right time of day. This is the ONLY way you will lose that stubborn belly fat and keep it off!
3. Junk food, it is your own worst enemy. We all eat it, some more than others. However, this terrible little indulgence could be the only thing standing between you and those gorgeous abs you know are hiding somewhere under all of that fat. This is not to say that people who have flat stomachs never eat junk food. This being said, there is a time and a place for everything! This means no more midnight raids of the fridge for some ice cream or left-over pumpkin pie. No more high sugar, fatty foods…and no more McDonalds. It will be a difficult change to make but it will all be worth it when you see the inches coming off of your waist.
It is really simpler than you may think. Choose one day a week to treat yourself to something sweet. If you have been craving that slice of pie, by all means eat it! The key is to not go overboard in your indulgences. Another helpful trick is to switch out your favorite snacks with sugar free and fat free versions instead. They might not taste exactly the same, but let’s be honest here. Whether it is regular pudding or fat free pudding, in the end, it is still pudding and it is still delicious!
4. Another helpful hint is to eat at least five to six meals per day. This does not mean that you get to eat more food! You simply need to eat more often to keep your metabolism going throughout the day. This will ensure that your body is constantly burning calories. Skipping breakfast will not make you lose your belly fat. All it is going to do is slow down your metabolism and make you grumpy and hungry. By all means do not starve yourself. This will cause your metabolism to enter a “starvation mode” and you will actually burn fewer calories than you would before because your body is trying to conserve as much energy as possible. You must keep your metabolism active and burn more calories than you take in. This is the only way you are going to lose that weight.
5. From this day forward, you must begin eating healthier and start treating your body the way it was meant to be treated! Your mother used to tell you that “you are what you eat” and as much as you may hate to admit it, Mom was right! If you want to die of a heart attack at 47, then by all means, eat your super-sized fries. If not, start eating better! Do you want to be thin or not? The choice is that simple.
You must eat a balanced diet that is low in sugar and Trans fat. Increase the amount of fiber that you consume during the day and be sure that they last meal you eat at night is a light one. Salads are a wonderful source of vitamins and minerals and there are plenty of healthy dressings to choose from so that you can spice it up! Eating at night is not a bad thing, just don’t overdo it! Not gorging yourself at night will make the fat practically melt off your belly.
6. Everyone likes a soda now and then, but these sugary drinks may be causing your increase in weight. Pause for a minute to consider what a soda really is: carbonated water and pure sugar. You have to stop drinking soda if you ever plan on losing fat. If you must have soda in your life in order to survive, drink sugar-free versions instead. There is no way to lose weight if you still plan on drinking 15 Dr. Peppers a day. The key to remember here is lots of sugar leads to a fat tummy.
Drinking more water will cause you to burn more calories and the changes you see in your body will be almost immediate. Green tea has also been clinically proven to burn fat, so drink as much green tea and water as you can get your hands on!
7. Last, but certainly not least, EXERCISE! Get off of your couch and get moving, even if you only go for a 30 minute walk, some exercise is better than none at all. Burning calories equals burning your fat. After all, fat is simply stored up energy. Get out there and use all of that “extra energy” you’ve been carrying around your middle for so long. Every step you take burns a little bit more fat so get out there and get moving!
8. You can try rowing machines for an effective solution to lose fat.
For more tips and tricks on how to lose that stubborn belly fat, be sure to check the resources section.