Best Yoga Asanas to Stay Young and Maintain a Flawless Skin
Modern life is fast and full of challenges. Apart from the difficulties and stress we are dealing on a daily basis, we are actually exposing ourselves to the environment that is harsh on our skin. Especially the ultraviolet rays of the sun that damages our skin and make our skin dull and lifeless.
Even the high intensity of the pollution is equally responsible for damaging our epidermis that makes us look much older than our actual age.
Aging is a natural process, and the irony is that nobody actually wants to grow older. But, we cannot give a pause to the natural process and will have to accept the changes on our skin and looks with the passing time.
Still taking changes at a young age should not be the acceptable alternative. We have many ways to reverse and slow down the process that ensures better health and offers us a healthier and youthful looking skin.
There is a well-known link between physical fitness and youth. One can stay younger by doing some physical exercises on a regular basis. The question, however, is the types of exercise that one needs to do in order to look young, without using cosmetics products. It is believed that in ancient India, a lot of problems were solved by various Yoga practices. It can take care of physical, as well as mental and spiritual health. Yoga poses can also be used to fight aging.
Do you feel that yoga can halt the process of aging?
Some Yoga Asanas to restore the youth and manage skin problems in a better way:
Yoga is an ancient Indian art which is an excellent remedy for treating the body and can be used for various purposes. Here are some of the Yoga poses or Asanas, which you can practice in order to look younger.
- Kapal Bhati Pranayam- Pranayam is a specialized breathing technique which is said to have a large number of benefits. The Kapal Bhati Pranayam is known as Skull shining breathing technique and is excellent for your physical and mental health. The Pranayam improves blood circulation in the human body, thereby making the skin glow. This adds to the youthfulness of your face. It also enhances the flow of energy, known as prana in a better way within the body.
- Tree pose- As a person become older, the body balance gets less stable. It is the time when you can try the tree pose, to bring back the balance. In this position, you will need to stand with one toe on the calf of the other leg and with your hands folded in front of your chest with the palms in a praying position.
- Equal standing- With age, you tend to grow a bad posture, that is you are somewhat bending in front. This slouch makes you look older than you actually are. This is where the Yoga Asana can help. This is a pose to correct your posture. Here you stand with two hands by your sides and shift your balance backward, forward and sideways.
- Meditation- An important aspect of Yoga is meditation. There are a number of researches to show that meditation has a direct connection in slowing down the process of aging in a person. It is generally believed that face is the mirror of the mind, and it can capture all the emotions. And a grumpy face looks older than you really are. Thus in order to make sure that you look younger, you can start meditation, right this moment.
- Squat- old age has a direct connection between the loss of muscle power and having frail bones. To get rid of the unbearable pain, and reel under the restrictions attached to the conditions of the joints, one should really practice squats, which makes the thigh muscles strong. This is good for your joint pains, because thigh muscles can absorb more pressure.
- Headstand - Headstand is an ancient yoga technique in which a person stands with his head down and feet up. It is a bit difficult practice but is one of the best ways to import optimum blood circulation to different parts of the body that gets restricted with growing age. It helps to boost the collagen production of the body and treat different kinds of body ailments. It is a best practice to keep skin problems at bay and maintain a youthful, shiny and damage-free skin.
Though yoga is one of the best ways to give a halt to the process of aging, but the signs of aging can also be quickly treated with the usage of products like Vitamin C Serum for face or another kind of anti-wrinkle serums available in the market. Anti-aging products can be used to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and lines on the skin. You just need to pick something that appears as a viable option.
Always remember, addition of yoga asanas in your daily exercising regime along with making use of anti-aging products will fasten up the process of skin repair.