Beware of Fake Protein Powders, Buy Best Weight Gainers For Gaining Weight
Check this out- This is an example of totally original no fake weight gain formula
- Optimum Nutrition (Serious Mass) - Fake 5, 6 and 12 lbs BAG
- Optimum Nutrition (100% Whey) - Fake 5 lbs and 25 lbs BAG
- Dymatize Nutrition (ISO-100) - Fake 5 lbs
- Dymatize Nutrition (Elite Whey) - Fake 5 lbs
- GNC (100% Whey) - Fake 3 & 5 lbs
- Natures Best (ISOPURE 3 lbs) - Fake 3 & 5 lbs
- SI03 Nectar (Fake 5 lbs)
- Universal Nutrition (Ultra Whey Pro) - Fake 2 & 5 lbs
Don't risk your health and life using fake protein powders and fake weight gaining supplements. These powders and supplements are loaded with calcium carbonate, dexona fillers and other dangerous anabolics in prohibitive amounts, which can easily put you on the bed in no time.
How to spot a fake protein powder?
- Poor quality jar
- Poor quality text on the label
- Heavy density of the power inside (it is nothing but dextrose plus soy plus some cheap steroid.
- Poor quality graphics on the label
- If your gym coach tries way to hard to sell you something, especially open secret powders, then you should be aware that these could be fakes.
Fake Superpump, original Superpump 250
If you are a routine weightlifter or bodybuilder, then you will find two types of superpumps available at supplement stores. One is superpump and the other is superpump 250. Former is marketed by a small time company in Germany and latter is manufactured by Gaspari Nutrition worldwide. You will not find any great reviews on superpump on the Internet but you can find loads of superpump 250 reviews on net as it is recommended by many experienced bodybuilders and weight trainers around the world.
Buy original weight gainers
If you want to increase weight, then buying a branded no fake weight gainer is the best option. If you consume fake powders, the fat percentage in your body will get very high and it would be difficult to get rid of it later. All you will get from it is a big tummy because of accumulation of fat. If you take an original supplement, all what you gain will be muscle and not fat. Of course you don’t need fat. You train for muscles. Aren't you?
Some of the best weight gainers are Optimum Pro Complex Gainer, BSN'S True Weight Gainer, Animal M-STAK, and Optimum Serious Mass.
Least but not last, weight gainers are good but you should buy excellent quality ones. If you buy weight gainers like muscle juice, you will not get what you have paid for. Muscle juice can be substituted with oatmeal and dextrose giving out same results but a lot cheaper. Quality weight gainers like ON Pro Complex and BSN True Mass are quite expensive but give out good results. Just never forget to keep yourself aware of fake weight gainers and protein powders.