- Diet & Weight Loss
Body Detox - Benefits of Water Detox
The journey to weight loss and achieving a healthy lifestyle starts with your decision to start losing weight and continues with your commitment to stick to the weight loss regimen. Included in your decision-making is the change in your eating habits; from fast fatty foods to a better planned and well prepared all natural and organic food choices. You can jumpstart your weight loss by trying out detox diets that can last 2-days, 3-days and gradually progressing to a week until you have made it a lifestyle to choose only healthy foods.
Detox diets are well enhanced when you incorporate with it water detox. Water detox is a great way to keep yourself hydrated all day while enjoying the benefits of removing toxins out of your body and other health benefits you get from it. When you are an avid water drinker, spice up you habit a notch higher by adding one or a combination of detoxifying agents in it. Here are some of the natural ways you can upgrade your water into becoming a detoxifying drink you can have all day:
Try This Products..
- Lemon Water Detox. Lemon is beneficial in boosting your immune system as well as acidifying your urinary tract making you pee more often. This is a process of quickly and continuously getting rid of harmful substances out in your body system. Also, lemon regulates the digestive tract aiding your body to cleanse through regular bowel movement.
- Lemon, Cucumber, and Mint Water Detox. Adding these three powerful antioxidants in your water creates a concoction of wellness. Lemon is an antioxidant, Cucumber is a rehydration plant, and Mint gives the taste a sweet sensation without the actual sugar guilt and relieves cramped up muscles.
- Watermelon and Cucumber Water Detox. This tandem is also good for the liver since the watermelon contains the natural substance citrulline that cleanses the liver from harmful ammonia by products. Cucumber is a complementary liver detox as well.
- Lemon, Mint, Cucumber and Ginger Water Detox. Adding ginger to your water together with other detox fruits can give you a complete detox drink since ginger acts as intestinal soother and sweeps the intestines clean of harmful substances.
Watch This Video
How to Prepare a Water Detox Drink
Preparing your detox drink is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Thinly slice your lemon, cucumber, watermelon, ginger and mint.
2. Pour 1-2 liters of distilled or tap water in a pitcher and add on your antioxidant agents. You can combine lemon and cucumber and ginger in one pitcher. You can also combine watermelon and lemon in another pitcher. Mix according to your preference.
3. Have the mixture infused for as early as 30minutes to as much as overnight infusion. However, do not leave more than 24 hours. Consume within 24 hours or better yet take out the fruits if you have not consumed all the water.
Overall wellness can be possible if you practice it day by day. Making informed decisions on your health options as you go along in achieving your desired body weight and health status. With the different detox programs, you can be assured that natural and organic fruits and vegetables are the way to health. If you are not a fan of natural food, it is time you start thinking of your future and how you’d like to spend it – fit or flab.