- Personal Health Information & Self-Help
Is bad Karma Affecting Your Life?
Break The Karma Chain
What is karma exactly? Karma is the total effects of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining persons fate, or the effects of a persons actions that determine his destiny in his next incarnation. According to Farlex 2012. If you have negative patterns in your life that keep repeating itself than you could be carrying around bad karma from past incarnations.Our very own belief systems also affect our lives. When we adopt a belief system that is not in alignment with our higher self we alter our path. In order to break free from karma we have to adopt things that is in alignment with us. We have to break the chain of the negative patterns that has plagued our life's path by changing our belief system. In order to help break the karma chain we have to live from the infinite vibration of our higher selves from within to guild us while we are surrounded by the many belief systems of this world. Pressure from the belief systems of this world including everyday life of how you are to act or think can create blockages in your perception of life.
Steps to help remove bad karma
1. Forgive those who have hurt you, because carrying past hurt around can manifest events into your reality that you do not want. When you forgive it is really for you, so that you stay in alignment with your higher self.
3. Practice giving and being a good person.
4. Avoid negative thinking and stay in positive thoughts.
5. Soaking your body in dead sea salt, after doing this you have to make sure you rinse your body off thoroughly.
6. Healing stones or crystals.
7. Visit a positive energy vortex, this will help strengthen your inner being.
8. Be regretful of your misdeeds.
9. If the negative karma is too strong than past life regression hypnosis might be needed.
- Removing Bad Karma: Karmic Theory and Types of Karma - YouTube
http://siddhayatan.org/subscribe Acharya Shree Yogeesh talks about the different types of karma that keep the soul in ignorance. He clarifies the different l...