- Alternative & Natural Medicine
Breathe Easier With A Natural Asthma Remedy
- Natural Asthma Remedy
Learn how to get relief from asthma naturally.
What is Asthma?
Asthma is a condition where the airways of your lungs can tighten and swell up, which can make it very hard to breathe. Usually asthma attacks are quite mild , but in some cases they can become so bad that you feel like you are suffocating and this can become fatal. By using a Natural Asthma Remedy, you may be able to relieve some of your symptoms.
Internal and external factors may actually cause you to have a asthma attack, but in most cases your body is sensitive to both. If your asthma is triggered by an environmental factor, you could have more attacks if you are around dust,mold,pollen and even pet hair. Internal factors are usually caused by stress,anxiety, extreme changes in temperature and also respiratory infections.
What Are Symptoms Of Asthma?
There are many symptoms that you may experience such as:
- Tightness in the Chest
- Wheezing/Whistling sound when you breathe
- Shortness of breath or having difficulty breathing
A natural asthma remedy is needed to prevent these kind of symptoms and help you to breathe a lot easier.
Natural Asthma Remedy Products
How To Use A Natural Asthma Remedy For Relief
Taking supplements daily are used to compliment your regular asthma treatment. Never stop taking your medicine prescribed by your family doctor. Many asthmatics are usually deficient in many nutrients, especially Vitamin C, magnesium and also Vitamin B6.
Vitamin C is especially needed as it could prevent a asthma attack , especially if you are sensitive to outside irritants such as pollen.
Include these supplements daily, to help prevent asthma attacks:
- Vitamin C - 1000mg 3 times per day, if you get soft stools reduce the dose
- Magnesium - 400mg twice per day
- Vitamin B6 - 5mg twice a day
- Quercetin - 500mg 3 times per day
- Ephedra - 130mg 3 times per day.Do not use this supplement if you suffer from high blood pressure,heart disease,anxiety or if you take a MAO inhibitor
- Licorice - 200mg 3 times per day. This can raise your blood pressure, consult your doctor first before taking
What Else Can You Do At Home To Prevent A Asthma Attack.
There are other things that you can do at home to prevent a asthma attack such as:
- Make sure your home is free of dust and pollen. Also try not to be around cigarette smoke.
- Cat hair can bring on a asthma attack, try to stay away from cat's.
- Try not to have stress in your life. Relaxation techniques such as yoga and meditation may help with reducing stress.
- Cold's and Flu's must be treated straight away or they could bring on a asthma attack
- Keeping a asthma diary may help you determine what the cause of your attacks are
- Drink plenty of water to avoid build up of mucus
By using Asthma Home Remedies daily, it may be able to reduce further asthma attacks, but make sure to discuss it with your family doctor before starting any natural remedy.