Build a Better Body: One Piece at a Time
Getting in shape is a lot like a construction project. First, there must be a picture in the mind. Then the vision goes onto paper as a blueprint. It takes months just to lay the foundation. More months of work will follow. On a daily basis, it doesn't seem like much is happening. You look in the mirror and appear, for the most part, the same as you did yesterday. But sure enough, the small improvements are slowly accumulating like compounding interest in the bank. One day, you look in the mirror and "suddenly," your blueprint has become reality.
The body of a fitness model, figure competitor or bodybuilder is no more likely to be built overnight than a high rise is to be built overnight. It's not physically possible. Accepting the idea that any type of pill, powder, drug, supplement or machine of any kind will make it happen sooner than nature intended (without negative consequences or side effects) is pure folly. You can't force it.
Nothing in the world can stop someone who knows what they want and is willing to continue paying the price until they get it. It just takes time. Become the architect and builder of your own dream body!!
You will build the body you want eventually if you're patient enough and you refuse to quit. And set your goals high! Create a fantastic blueprint. Michelangelo said, "The greatest danger is not that we set our goals too high and miss them, the greatest danger is that we set our goals too low and we reach them." There are very few unrealistic goals; only goals with unrealistic deadlines.
So keep laying those bricks, every day, one at a time, and do not become discouraged (and remember, all major construction project have some set backs, you need to work through them and push on!) Eventually, you will build yourself a palace.
I have created several articles on building a better body, basically a "how to" guide to help you reach your goals. My articles on Building a Better Body will focus on 5 major areas:
- A better internal body - focusing on what we are putting inside our bodies and how we are treating them from the inside out.
- Better arms - focusing on exercises designed to give you great, toned arms.
- Better legs - focusing on exercises designed to give you great, toned arms.
- A better core - focusing on exercises designed to give you great abs and a great back, it will also focus on core strength as a way to improve overall health.
- The finishing touches- focusing on skin, hair, and all the little things that will make our palace complete!
So read on to find out more!!!!