- Death & Loss of Life
Can you face your death?
Are you ready to die?
DEATH! That is the number one enemy of an individual. Everyday, the National Statistics Office records of a death of a person. Not only everyday, there are people dying every seconds. Based on research, for every four child birth every second, there is one individual dies. Either one of the babies or adults. There are different reasons of death. Some people dies in a car crash or an airplane crash. Or there are some who end their life with submerge ship. Some peole died in an old age or sickness at a very young enthusiast. People do not know how to accept themselves how to face death. Others do not want to die because they are not sure where they are going? Is it in heaven or hell? Of course, they are thinking for all the things they prepared. Their wealth? Their cars? Houses? Golds etc.?
How will you face to die?
Now, if you are the one going to die? How will you face it? Here are some tips in order to face yourself as a dying man:
- Deny It. Your doctor is already given you an ultimatum that your life is only two months. You are going to die in 60 days. Your friends, families and even enemies are already aware of your condition. In order to protect your brave identity, you are going to tell to them on that young age. You will leave longer. That your doctor is not a good doctor. Deny to them, that the statement of the doctor is only a bluff or a hoax.
- Make yourself mad. Fight with your friends. Tell them that you will not need them because your condition is not worthy for their friendship. Cut the value of friendship between you and your friends.
- Just pray. Say something to God Almighty about all your wrong doings during your healthy days.
- Cry out loud. In view of this, you will regain strengths when you follow this step. Crying out loud can lessen your burden why you are now dying at a very young age.
- Just accept it. In few minutes from now, you are now bridging between life and death. You need to learn to accept it.