- Diseases, Disorders & Conditions»
Cancer Stick Facts, Smokers Livers
This hub contains graphic images.
Cancer sticks or cigarette (because it causes cancer) has been the most traded product all over the planet. With more than trillion are sold from every country each year. With more than 10 millions are sold every minute. Almost everyone knows that smoking can cause cancer and it can even kill you. So how come people are still smoking knowing that risks that it may bring? If you are a smoker and you dont found any reasons to quit then here are some interesting facts about that thing called cancer sticks.
- The immune systems of smokers has to work harder every day than non-smokers. As a result, a smokers’ blood will contain less antioxidants, although a smokers immune system may be quicker to respond to virus attacks due to its more active nature.
- Every year hundreds of thousands of people around the world die from disease caused by smoking cigarettes.
- Cigarettes leave smokers with a condition called halitosis, or persistent bad breath.
- This can cause heart attacks and stroke. It slows your blood flow, cutting off oxygen to your feets and hands. Some smokers ended up with their limbs amputated.
- Greater risks of injury and slower healing time.
- Cigarette smoking is the major cause of emphysema, lung cancer, chronic bronchitis, heart disease and stroke.
- Smokers not only develop wrinkles and yellow teeth but also loses bone density which may increase the risk of osteoporosis.
- Tar coats your lungs like the ones in a chimney and causes cancer. A 20-a-day smoker breathes in up to a full cup of tar in a year.
- People who smoke usually can't compete with nonsmoking person because the physical effects of smoking impair sports performance like shortness of breath.
- Cigarette smoking is the #1 cause of cancer death in men.
- Smoking cigarettes causes lots of diseases like.
Coronary Artery Disease
Peripheral Artery Disease
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Erectile Dysfunction in men
Abdominal aortic aneurysm
Acute myeloid leukermia
Just imagine how the cigarette causes the smokers lungs right below. Comparing the two can be as easy as using your common sense why you should stop smoking.
If you wont stop smoking probably you will suffer gum disease and your teeth will gonna be just like the one below.
If you're a smoker and want to stop from smoking then here are some tips that you can you use for you to be guided.
- Tips to Stop Smoking - Quit Smoking Today and Quit Smoking for Good
Did you know smoking kills 307,000 people in the United States each year? This fact, in itself, would be enough to motivate anyone to quit smoking. As we all know, quitting smoking cigarettes is one of the...
- Quitting Smoking - Tips to Stop Smoking
Quitting smoking is one of the biggest challenges to human willpower. Like any other addiction, the quitting of it will cause actual physical and mental reactions in the body. For anyone quitting smoking,...