- Alternative & Natural Medicine»
Cause of Gout and How to Cure in Natural Way
At the age of 28, I already got this Gout. All I know this is only a simple sprain and I got this from a basketball game afterwards, I'd realized that this is not what I am thinking about this is not a sprain because every day it's getting worse. Year 2008, when I work in overseas (In Ar'ar, Al Jalamid Saudi Arabia, a colder part of K.S.A), here I suffer the most tremendous pain I ever felt in my life, a true agony to me. The reason of this pain is eating red meat, oily foods, purine vegetables and the weather it is so cold. For more than 2 years of working this remote area supposedly, the pain in my fingers, foot and joints are getting rest when the winter is done. Eventually, after researching on the net I overcome this illness and treat it in a natural way. And this is what I am going to share with you!
In this Hub I'm gonna share some points how you got the Gout and how to treat it in a natural way.
List of Topics:
- How did I get Gout
- How to treat it in a natural way
- Food and Drinks
- Medicine to take
Sign and Symptoms
Usual signs of Gout are red, pink and swelling joints you can see this signs often at your toe, ankle, wrist, fingers, heels, knees and elbows. This area of our body is most affected when our uric acid is going high (Uric Acid is also known as Thopi). When Gout is attacking, expects allot of pain in your joints, you cannot stand properly, cannot walk properly. You can feel this in your first step when you are from your bed because, Gout is attacking normally at night. The reason for onset at night is due to lower body temperature then. Other symptoms may rarely occur along with the joint pain, including fatigue and a high fever
What would you like to undergo to Cure you Gout
High levels of uric acid in the blood (hyperuricemia) are the underlying cause of gout. This can occur for a number of reasons, including diet, genetic predisposition, or underexcretion of urate, the salts of uric acid.
- Excessive Drinking of Alcohol or Liquor
- Eating Red Meat
- Eating Purine Vegetables
- Over Weight
- Living in the Cold Area
- Eating of Not Cook Food
- Eating of Animal Internal Parts Such As;
- And other parts
Treat It In Natural Way
As I said in my own story and experience above! I will share a simple but effective way to treat your Gout in Natural Way. In this method you cannot achieve your goal immediately you'll need a lot of patience before you get what you want. I am fortunate, that my Gout did not attack me anymore for more than 2 years, since I do the following;
- Don't stress yourself, don't put the burden into your shoulder. If you have a problem at work or family, tell to somebody stress it out.
- Don't drink alcohol, stay away from whiskey, Beer, Malt, Vodka, Gin any kinds of alcohol.
- Proper Diet, be health conscious especially on the food you're going to eat, a small mistake that can trigger and your Gout can attack you again any time. Maintain your weight where you are confident that your weight is fair enough for you.
- Don't eat salty food, if you eat salty food your Uric Acid will get high and next your joints will be swelling again.
- Don't ever dare to eat red meats, it is the most not allowed meat to eat when you have a gout.
- Exercise, do regular exercise in the morning even a basic stretching, yoga makes it to your daily routine in the morning after you get up from bed.
- Water Therapy, drinking water in the morning is the most effective way to slowly treating your Gout. If you can take 1 liter of water in the morning it is more better, 2 glass of water before going to bed. Avoid drinking of dehydrating beverages such as; energy drinks, coffee all drinks with caffeine.
- Don't lift heavy, lifting heavy things is waking the pain in your knees joints and heels.
- Stay away from the high Purine Foods, you should put this on your list to avoid pain:
- Anchovies, Brains, Gravies, Kidneys, Liver, Sardines, Sweetbreads
- Asparagus, Bacon, Beef, Bluefish, Bouillon, Calf tongue, Carp, Cauliflower, Chicken, Chicken soup, Codfish, Crab, Duck, Goose, Halibut, Ham, Kidney beans, Lamb, Lentils, Lima beans, Lobster, Mushrooms, Mutton, Navy beans, Oatmeal, Oysters, Peas, Perch, Pork, Rabbit, Salmon, Sheep, Shellfish, Snapper, Spinach, Tripe, Trout, Tuna, Turkey, Veal, Venison
Do's and Don't Eat
To eat and drink:
- Tuna with Omega 3
- Fresh Milk or Non Fat Milk
- Lemon Juice
- Orange or Orange Juice
- Apple or Apple Juice
Avoid eating and drinking:
- Food with Glucose Syrup
- Food or drinks process lot of yeast
- Cow Meat
- High purine vegetables
- Beer, Gin, Malt and other liquors
Food and Drinks
If you want to heal yourself as soon as possible you should have a self discipline. You must know the do's and don't particularly in foods, drinks and medicine you want to eat, drink or take. Certainly, if you have a self discipline and follow all the right things to do you can feel the changes, it is gradually decreasing the gout attack and later it will not attack you anymore. Read more relevant articles regarding on how to treat yourself without jeopardizing your own health. More people are suffering acute gout due to constant ignoring of their gout, they are still drinking alcohol, eating not recommended food, taking allot of medicines which is not good because they were compromising their kidneys. Acute gout (or a gout flare) is an intensely painful and disabling inflammatory arthritis usually involving a single joint but occasionally involving two or more joints.
Highly Recommended - Good for Treating Gout
Hot Chili Pepper
If you feel that your Gout is starting to attack, drink anti inflammatory to prevent the swelling of the joints (Take Allopurinol, I use this before). It recommends also to take pain killers (Brufen) to reduce the pain. I will not recommend to take medicine regularly, because it will damage your kidney. Take also Alka-Seltzer Original contains 1916mg of sodium bicarbonate, 1000 mg of citric acid and 325 mg of aspirin per tablet. The recommended dose is 2 tablets every 4 hours as needed up to 8 tablets in 24 hours.
© 2013 Arnold Gamboa