- Kids Health
Copper for Cholera In Place of Vaccine for Healing Haiti and Now For McDonald's House
All rights reserved © copyright Debby Bruck 2012
Copper Helps Heal Cholera Due To Its Anti-Microbial Activity
Copper In Aryuveda Healing Therapy
GreenMedInfo | When you begin your research and investigation into the beneficial properties of copper and historical usage, you will delve into the Aryuvedic practices.
Case Adams has written an article citing that copper can prevent infection from the superbug MRSA and provide protective service to prevent the spread of this antibiotic resistant disease.
- Journal of Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology, studied two types of superbug infections among selected internal care facilities in three hospitals. The researchers tracked infection rates from (MRSA) and vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus (VRE) - two of the most hardy and difficult to treat infections known.
Copper Gets Its Due Recognition From Major Restaurant Franchise
Yahoo News | Ronald McDonald House of Charleston South Carolina will be the first to apply the principles presented here regarding the antimicrobial, antiseptic and antibacterial properties of copper into their architecture. Acknowledging that surfaces within their facilities harbor germs as millions of people frequent their restaurants, and perhaps not everyone washes their hands before touching counter tops, doorknobs, tables and chairs, what steps can be taken to reduce the spread of disease?
An old stand-by, copper, which makes such a marvelous conductor of electricity, also carries protective properties when it comes to the spread of disease. The new design will replace EPA-registered copper-based metals like brass and bronze in areas that typically have been manufactured with steel, wood and plastic.
I'm looking forward to hearing the results of this trial of metal in the general marketplace in the coming years and learning where else the copper will turn up besides in pennies.
Copper Penny Composition History
- COLLECTORS | If you think about it, pennies are handled thousands of times in their lifetime circulation. Passing from hand to hand, plunking into piggy jars, spinning on floors, trading and saving, pennies have a life of their own. The composition was pure copper from 1793 to 1837.
- AMALGAMATE | The government mint experimented with the melding process and from 1837 to 1857, the cent was made of bronze (95 percent copper, and five percent tin and zinc).
- MANY USES | Copper has so many uses, from pots and pans to our water pipes and electric wiring. From 1857, the cent was 88 percent copper and 12 percent nickel, giving the coin a whitish appearance.
- VALUE ADDED | Did you ever have a penny collection, either haphazardly in a big jar, a drawer, a box or in a well organized collectors book? A numismatist would be able to tell you the political and social reasons why the content and percentage of copper to bronze, tin or zinc changed throughout the decades. The cent was again bronze (95 percent copper, and five percent tin and zinc) from 1864 to 1962.
- PRECIOUS METAL | Because copper became a precious metal for the manufacture of goods and materials during war effort in 1943, the coin's composition was changed to zinc-coated steel. I'm sure these will be worth a good price, if you can find any copper pennies from this year.
- FALL AND RISE | Once again the content of copper rose in 1962 when the tin was removed, leaving 95% copper and 5% zinc.
- MINING VALUE | Unfortunately, the pennies of today only contain 2.5% copper as a plated surface with the remainder 97.5% zinc. This does change the weight of the coin we carry, as well. As for the anti-microbial properties on the surface, that may still stay the same. However, the value of the coin has most likely dropped in relation to the dollar.
Vaccines For Haitians | Here We Go Again
If there are stockpiles of cholera vaccine, do you think they have been safety tested? Could they be outdated? What is the potential effect on already weakened immune systems?
In the works, a plan to vaccinate 50,000 people in Haiti. This pilot program to test the vaccine will determine the implementation of further vaccine policy, with the potential for production of one million more doses when another manufacturer gets on board. Because the conditions are not improved, the people would require many booster shots, which would most probably be ineffective. Doesn't it make sense to address the cause?
With a cholera epidemic raging in Haiti, the United Nations recently issued an urgent appeal for $174 million to provide clean water, sanitation, food and medical treatment. Already 100, 000 Haitians have contracted cholera with thousands dead.
Mode of Contagious Spread By Bacteria
The Vibrio cholera intestinal bacterial requires an incubation period of one to two days. A rapid transmission from the stool of one person to the next occurs as the pathogen multiplies in the gut of the carrier which are excreted in unsanitary conditions. The bacteria are sensitive to high temperatures, acidity and dry conditions. The person who consumes contaminated food or water will contract the acute disease, which can lead to death from severe diarrhea and vomiting. Malnourished people may be more susceptible than healthy people.
It takes 100 billion vibrios in the gut of a healthy person to cause disease, because large numbers are immobilized by acids in the stomach. But in someone whose gut is less acidic, because of heavy parasite burden, it takes only 1 million organisms. In addition, severe cholera occurs with high frequency among individuals of blood group O but there is no explanation for this relationship.
The cholera bacteria produces a toxin that inhibits the absorption of liquids by the body. It kills because it dehydrates the body. Mortality resulting from severe dehydration may be above 50% if the symptoms are untreated. Oral rehydration treatment (ORT) and rapid intravenous rehydration therapy (RIT) avoid deaths in most cases. Chemoprofilaxis and vaccination are not recommended. Mass treatment with antibiotics may lead to emergence of drug resistance and vaccination has been effective in only 50% of those who receive it for a few months.
Provide fresh clean water and educate the people regarding proper sanitation to prevent dehydration from extreme diarrhea.
Dr Kent suggests homeopathic cuprum metallicum 30C in morning and night for three days. The problem being the maintaining cause of poor sanitation and unavailability of fresh water.
- Sudden onset of watery diarrhea, up to 1 liter (quart) per hour
- Diarrhea has a "rice water" appearance -- the stool looks like water with flecks of rice in it Diarrhea has a "fishy" odor
- Dehydration can occur rapidly
- Rapid pulse (heart rate)
- Dry skin
- Dry mucous membranes or dry mouth
- Excessive thirst
- Glassy eyes or sunken eyes
- Dr eyes, Lack of tears
- Unusual sleepiness or tiredness
- Low urine output
- Sunken "soft spots" (fontanelles) in infants
- Abdominal cramps
Conditions for Cholera?
Cholera occurs in epidemics when conditions of poor sanitation, crowding, war, and famine are present. Endemic areas include India, Asia, Africa, the Mediterranean, and more recently, South and Central America, and Mexico. The infection is acquired by ingesting contaminated food or water.
Introduction of This Strain of Bacteria from South Asia
"The big conclusion is that the Haiti cholera epidemic is caused by a strain that was most likely introduced into Haiti from South Asia, and not from some strain that washed up environmentally from Latin America," Waldor says.
Information on Initial Cause
The Inside Story of Cholera Epidemic
Strengthen The Immune System
What is most important to improve the condition for individuals in the devastated region of Haiti? Homeopathically, we say remove the maintaining obstacles to cure. This could mean:
- Clean up the polluted waterways
- Feed the malnourished and starving
- Provide a means for self-sufficiency both in body and mind
- One of Maslow's mainstays: shelter
- Security from injury, rape, robbery, etc.
- Clean up the damaged rotting buildings and homes
- Repair transportation
- Clean up the septic systems
- Improve communication systems
- Get people back to work
- Repair schools and provide a place for children to be educated
- Disease and catastrophe - North Carolina Digital History
Excellent website regarding the spread of epidemic disease
- Homeopathic Remedies Target Symptoms of MRSA Staph I...
A Safe Effective Approach to healing MRSA based upon Hahnemann's Homeopathic Laws of the Similimum and Minimum Dose. Energetic Healing at the quantum level that requires an expert in the arts and science of homeopathy.
- Vaccine Legal Exemptions Attorney Waivers Help from ...
Alan Phillips, legal assistant and leader in vaccination exemption works with all types of people in every different situation. He has a long history and devotion to this issue, which is related to the Freedom...
Health Benefits of Copper
Health Benefits of Copper | What can poison can also heal. Copper has many properties, as in all metals, when overloaded in the body can cause harm and lead to cancer or other symptoms
Homeopaths carry out provings to of substances at such a small dose that the symptoms are recorded, but are not long-lasting. Healthy provers document the effects of substances so we can learn the mental, emotional and physical effects on human subjects, rather than on mice or monkeys who cannot describe in words and communicate the action of the substance.
Cuprum metallicum effects the nervous system, as do all metals. Cuprum has been recorded to cause spasms, intense cramps, and convulsions. At toxic levels a person exhibiting extreme cramps is anxiety and respiratory difficulties. Just imagine an epileptic episode. Cuprum is used to help wound healing.
With such muscle spasms the person ends in exhaustion. Therefore, cuprum would be helpful for athletes having muscle cramps with twitching and jerking of their limbs. Everyone has experienced these leg cramps in bed at night. In the smaller muscles, we might see stammering, twitching and tics.
Another homeopathic remedy especially for severe diarrhea, vomiting, exhaustion and cramps and particularly coldness of the body. Extreme prostration and profuse sweat.
Kent says, "Profuse watery discharges. These conditions occur without apparent provocation. In cholera or cholera morbus, it seems that the fluids run out of the body."
The prostrated individual appears blue, even purple, with sunken countenance from dehydration. Even sensation as if the blood were ice-water and headache. The cramps bring on death similar to cuprum.
The mental state of mania appears with desire to be busy and praying behavior, and desire to cut and tear objects.
If you have been reading my hubs, you are familiar with Arsenicum album. This toxin in crude potency will alleviate the most extreme symptoms when given in homeopathic form.
The person with burning pains, extreme anxiety, restlessness, prostration, cadaveric odors and desire for sips of water indicate this remedy. Whenever one has food poisoning with diarrhea and vomiting, arsenicum is helpful.
Like veratrum album the body is pale, cold, clammy, and sweating, exhaustion, quiet prostration with a fear of oncoming death. In the extreme state a suicidal tendency and mania.
If You Had The Authority To Dispense Funds
Where would donations and funding best be spent?
Preview of Upcoming Blog
Disclaimer: This Information is for Educational Purposed Only
- The information on this blogsite is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical or legal advice. As with any important medical or legal matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider and/or knowledgeable attorney concerning your specific health & vaccine exemption or waiver concerns.
- No attorney-client relationship or doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient or an attorney-client relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Debby Bruck
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Debby Bruck assumes no liability for the same.
- Debby Bruck has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider
About the Author
Debby Bruck, CHOM is a Homeopath, the founder and administrator of Homeopathy World Community a platform for homeopaths to share and learn from each other. Debby believes that homeopathy is the wave of the future and provides hope and healing to those who have tried every other approach. Follow Debby on Twitter. All Hubpage blogs written by Debby Bruck are for informational purposes only. Please contact your healthcare professional.