Diet Plan for You
What is your diet personality? Be realistic!
- What are you willing to give up to lose weight?
- Are you a picky eater, or are you willing to eat what is good for you?
- Are you willing to become more active, thus giving yourself a better chance of success?
- Do you mind measuring your food and counting calories?
- Do you cook your own food or do you eat out more often?
- Do you need weekly incentives and support from a diet group?
- Are you willing to spend extra money on specific foods or for the a cost of a diet plan?
- Is your desire to look and feel better stronger than your desire for food?
- Does the work diet make you hungry?
After you have answered these questions honestly, you can begin to look for a plan that will work for you.
Before making a commitment, research the many diet options. What might have worked for your cousin or coworker may not be the best for you. Go online and study the specifics of each diet you are considering. There are also books that are available on many diet plans.
Does the diet plan provide adequate nutrition to retain your health? Make sure you will be getting enough vitamins, minerals, fiber and protein.
Is the diet one that you feel you could stay on for a long period of time and make it part of your lifestyle? Does it fit your time schedule or does it require you to eat several small meals which would interfere with your work?
Get a check up with your doctor to make sure there are no physical problems. Your doctor will also be able to determine if medications you are taking will interact with diet pills or supplements.
Don't be fooled by the hype. Be aware that many diet plans are scams. Some are fads that have no scientific backing or have not been tried long enough to be reliable.
If you choose a diet pill to help you along, make sure you know what the ingredients are and how they work.
Proven ingredients include:
- HCA (Garcinia cambogia/Hydroxycitric Acid)
- Green Tea
- Caffeine/DiCaffeine Malate
- Citrus Aurantium
- Bitter Orange