Cinnamon and Honey Benefits
The twigs and bark of large tropical trees are the source of cinnamon. When cinnamon is grounded into powder and consumed, you can feel the warmth of your body. It improves blood circulation and lowers allergy reaction.
There are some differences between raw organic honey and regular honey. Actually organic raw honey does not go through pasteurization process. Different types of honey are present but raw honey includes enzymes, live yeast, pollen and other beneficial nutrients which are removed through the heating procedure. Raw organic honey does not age, drip or ferment.
Cinnamon and honey benefits
You can notice remarkable results if cinnamon and honey are mixed together.
- Hearing loss can be restored if you drink a mixture of a teaspoon of fresh and grounded cinnamon and raw honey in the morning and before bedtime.
- Common arthritis can be cured if the same regimen is followed just by increasing cinnamon to two spoons.
- Bladder infection can be healed with two spoons of grounded cinnamon. Raw honey is mixed and taken with lukewarm water.
- You can lower your cholesterol if in your daily breakfast you spread cinnamon paste and honey. Your arteries will be cleared and blood circulation will be improved. As a result, chances of heart attack will decrease.
- If you are suffering from bad breath use cinnamon paste and honey everyday and you will breathe fresh all day long.
- Those who are suffering from skin problems may use this combination because many people saw improvements of their skins.
- A drink using this combination will help to get relief from indigestion, upset stomachs, and excess gas. Common cold, flu, and sinus problems can be cured as well.
- Cinnamon and honey may promote weight loss. Honey is a prebiotic ingredient that aid in digestion while cinnamon improves de body's ability to process sugars. You can replace cinnamon supplements for weight loss with honey and cinnamon tea.
Pregnant women should not take large doses of cinnamon. Also, people with pollen allergies may suffer adverse reactions to honey. You can feel other side effects like gastrointestinal upset and anaphylactic shock. Other than this, there are no other side effects for people who use these two great ingredients.
Cinnamon and honey tea
Cinnamon is a good source of calcium, manganese, and iron while honey contains 80% natural sugar. Honey is highly beneficial when it replaces other sugar, helps prevent blood-sugar spikes, and may have anti-tumor properties. It is an antioxidant and it is considered to be efficient in mobilizing stored fat.
To make honey and cinnamon tea boil one cup of water and add ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder. After 30 minutes, filter the mixture into another cup. Then, add a teaspoon of honey and stir thoroughly. You can drink this mixture twice daily and in the morning 20-30 minutes before breakfast.
Honey and cinnamon tea will prevent your body from storing fat and you will notice a slower increase in blood sugar levels. It is not recommended to use more than 1 teaspoon of cinnamon per day because it can cause some mutations.